Best jeans for nice bulge

TestosteroneJock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Levi's 501 button fly are all I wear. I got a huge ass cock, and the jeans even make it look bigger. I use to be shy in the past about being in public, but now I just say "hey, I got a big dick and it aint my fault" AND I got a nice set of round, full balls to go with the package, so when Im in public, or at work etc, and I sit down and spread the big muscle legs a bit, all u see is BULGE.

hungandpierced

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Warning! Denim geek!

APC here. Got a pair of New Standards on today.

They're raw indigo so when you get them, they are a REALLY dark colour. After 6 months of daily wear, you give them their first (geeentle wash).

What happens then is that as the dye washes out, the folds, whiskers and rubbed/worn areas of the denim that have appeared as you wear them over the months, and they mould/fit themselves to your body, how you walk, how you sit, where you keep your wallet/keys/phone et cetera, and yes... even your bulge.... all those areas appear lighter after the wash.

That REALLY enhances the bulge ;)

Pre-distressed jeans look god-awful.

I like the jeans with the buttons on the front and not the zipper those really show off my bulge -- I wonder if any one notices?

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
i don't really know about jeans though nothing shows off a nice bulge better than levi PANTS.. i have some gray ones (just washed and folded so i dont know what kind) and they are amazing. levis is by far the best pants ive ever purchased.. i have 7 for mankind which dont do much.. i have skinny jeans that kinda do the trick especially when i have a hardon though not so much.. then there are the diesels.. not that big of a diff.. still, i suggest u go with the levis whether with pants or just jeans.

ULTRAPOSH

Experimental Member
Media
PARIS FRANCE - MILAN ITALY - NEW YORK NEW YORK
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok,ok, im a fashion expert and i will tell you the best jeans to wear if you want a nice noticable bulge are definetely versace brushed ombre jeans or seven originals .....no doubt about it the matirial just clings on your skin and does not constrict at all . Get them one sizze smaller and there you go .
The versaces will set you back $400 us though

docs20i

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My bulge looks great in Mavi Mitch jeans - low rise, boot cut, with just enough room to hold everything in the right place ;)

When I tried them on at the store i saw the hot girl working the change room checking me out.
I smiled and said "so... what do you think?"
Her reply was priceless... "you could work for UPS with that package!"
Haha! Stumbled on this old post of mine and it made me chuckle! I can still picture the sparkle in her eye as she licked her lips and gave me that priceless reply. Wonder where that cutie is now…