Best Jeans For Showing Off Your Arse ?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by WellHung83, Apr 17, 2007.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been shopping around for jeans for a while now, and yet still have not found that right pair that fits me in all the right places but mainly, the MAJOR area I want to get right and draw attention to the most, is my arse. Mainly because since I am by my own admission not monstrously hung but got an arse that looks cool in my footy shorts, but also because I do not want to look like my little cousin with his pants halfway down his legs and his bum and boxers exposed to the world :tongue: :biggrin1:
    I've narrowed it down to a couple and would like some imput from you guys and it would be greatly appreciated.

- FCUK STRAIGHT LEG WITH LOW RISE WAIST - I'm partial to FCUK as their stuff always fits me well and not too loose when it comes to their jeans. The cut is 'snug' which is good and the low rise does the added effect of lifting up my package at the front while lifting up my arse at the same time. Is it just me or does anyone else notice this when trying on a pair of low rise ones ?

- LUCKY JEANS STRAIGHT LEG - Around the same lines of the FCUK ones, but maybe a bit more mid rise in the waist. But I chuckle at the way that when you unbutton the fly there is a patch that says LUCKY YOU as you pull it down. Flirty as hell I reckon.

Thoughts or suggestions ?

2. SKIPPY4

SKIPPY4 New Member

The best jeans for showing off your ass or ("arse" as you call it) that I found is the Tommy Heilfinger. Those fit my butt like a glove and my ass really sticks out.

But, all Tommies are not created equal. There are different cuts depending on your girth.

I have a 29" inch waist, so finding pants of any kind is easy. Most guys wear something "up" from that.

Skippy

3. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

it would be best to get low rise. low-rise gives an effect of a lengthier body, and it is more snug in the ass area, plus like you said it adds a better bulge. it really depends on your figure which jeans look best on you. generally straight legs gives you a "square" look. its not only the jeans that can enhance your ass. its also the tops. again, depending on your figure, a snug shirt and low-rise will be good, assuming that you have fit body. if your more muscular, a snug shirt and straight legs would work. its hard to determine because your body has its own proportions, and it has a line that needs to be followed in order to enhance your best body parts, starting from the shoulders down to your legs. so when enhancing the lower body, dont forget the upper body as well.

4. Titleistgolf

Titleistgolf Member

Albums:
    True Religions...

5. Cheeky_boy_88

Cheeky_boy_88 New Member

7 for all mankind.,,,,makes my ass look scrumptious

6. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

Depends on your budget and how much you want to spend. If you live in the rural West or Southwest like myself and are the slightest bit of a redneck, you'll choose Wrangler cowboy cuts that show off your bulge and ass nicely. If your a city or urban environment, Lucky's are good. The Buckle Welcome to Buckle Inc. also has their own line of jeans called BKE that are priced below Lucky and generally have the same fit.

Draft saved Draft deleted