Best Jeans To Show Ass?

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
What jeans are best to accomodate a bubble-but, AND a narrow waist (29"). ? :confused:

I have a bigger than average backside but still a narrow waistline. I've tried jeans from Gap and H&M, and they don't give that definition in the rear that I want. Infact, most of them (especially from H&M) allow no room for the butt at all! Plus, they are so tight in the crotch area! Whatever happend to normal jeans? :confused:

I also dont want it to to be a skinny leg fit.

Can anyone recommend and jeans that give the butt a nice round shape, but dont compromise on the waist? :confused:

thanks! :smile:

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Diesel Jeans. Best in market by far. Got several different styles. Head down to Selfridges they have a diesel concession in there. You can try them all on. But a bit pricey, but worth it.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've had good luck with the Gap's "relaxed fit" jeans. They're comfortable, and accentuate the glutes nicely. My wife loves how they look on me.

For dress pants, I'll usually buy a waist size WAY bigger than I need -- 40", even though my waist is only 35" -- and then have them tailored in at the waist. This allows much more room in the seat, basket, and thighs (all of which I need). But I don't think this approach would really work for jeans.

Steve

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure if they are around much anymore, but I got a pair of jeans at nordstrom's a while back called Earnest Sewn. They are fantastic, because I get a nice "hang" on the waist, but they still accentuate the booty.

Of course, to my mind, the absolute best jean for showing of the ass is Wrangler. ;)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wrangler are the best... don't believe me...look at Rodeo photos :) Cowboys got it goin' on! :) Then again..the BEST jeans to show ass would be Denim Chaps. hahahha

I like levi silvertab as well...easier to fit legs and big butt into and still not crush the junk.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Diesel and Wrangler are both good for showing ass cheeks. I find the Diesels have a little more room in the front for my package. Expensive though.

hollisterballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i buy all my jeans at the mall
Pac Sun sells Bullhead brand jeans and theyre the best
Also Anchor Blue had extremely comfy & affordable jeans

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rock & Republic - the Floyd cut are my favorite, but the crotch wears out quickly, at least for me. However, I love them and most of my jeans are R&R

Energie - Also great (for my ass at least) and much cheaper than R&R also show bulge well