best jeans to show bulge

SR_Pepe Le Pube

Experimental Member
Media
i have a good size dick and love to show off. i find i show great in sweats but not so well in jeans. i wear levis most of the time and never a package do i sport.

i need advice on best jeans for showing off my package.

Reactions: allmanbud

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
The best jeans for showing off your package are... the best jeans for showing off your package. It depends on your build and their cut. The jeans which may work well for me may not work at all for you. Your best bet is to keep trying on jeans until you find what works for you.

Here are some general thoughts which may help.

Jeans which are tight will just squash you flat if they're not the right cut, so tight jeans are not necessarily the answer.

Looser jeans may look better if they're loose in the 'right' places. Again, that comes down to cut. Ideally, they're just loose enough in the crotch without being too loose elsewhere.

For me, button fly jeans fit the 'contours' there better than jeans with zippers, so may be worth a try for you.

Denim varies in weight, so lighter weight denim, or denim with a little spandex in the mix may 'drape' your form better than heavier or stiffer/less stretchy/less elastic denim. For the same reason, well-worn denim might fit your shape better than new denim which hasn't been broken in yet.

mcoguy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Diesel jeans are awesome, they are cut to show everything.

I agree 100% - I've got numerous pair and every one of them seems to be cut to show off the bulge (my bf hates when I wear them lol!). I wear the Zatiny style - the light colored blue denim are the best if I want it noticeable :)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
501's for me too...after washing them the first few times I put them on damp..not wet but slightly damp out of the drier and the seems to contour better from then on. also like wrangler cowboy cut jeans if wearing boots.

poptarts

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is kind of out there, but vans (the skater company) make jeans that really show off a package. i try my best to hide mine and it still shows (idk why, i've just never been a package-showing kind of guy). so take a look at those, they're pretty inexpensive, last forever, and give your package that extra boost it needs (read the last sentence in jeremy clarkson voice).

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why oh why would anyone want to wear trousers like that?? They are hideous!!
They worked for MC Hammer lol!
I have a nice pair of APCs with noticeable visible penis line. If you can't show your bulge in a pair of Cheap Mondays though, give up. The cut is not for everyone though.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well worn, faded, button-fly, Levi's 501's... Forever!
I agree...except I bought a new pair last year and they just don't fit like they used to. I used to buy 501's all through the 80's and the current versions don't feature the same.
If you have the vintage ones, DO NOT give them up. Now I see why they are so expensive on Ebay and in the used clothes boutiques here.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lampwick is right. One solution doesn't fit all. I've always found that the guys who display best in jeans of all types are the guys endowed with big firm buns. It's not just a matter of the jeans or the junk. A guy with a big dick and no ass is at a disadvantage in the display department. Some jeans may help him more than others, though.