best jeans to show bulge

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it really doesnt matter what jeans you wear honestly, as long as you have on boxers and you truly have a big dick, then you will defenitlely be showing off, whether you can tell or not, women have a eye for that kind of thing and can spot it really well

Go commando ALWAYS under jeans bud!
Boxers 2nd best!

sry59simon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In the day it was Levi's 501 white. Worn commando all the time but first shrunk to fit by sitting in a bath....and wow, peeling them off was a sex act of its own, the balls and cock having been tightly enclosed down one leg looking like two boiled eggs and a banana were happy to fly...
My older brother taught me this. Still do it today except i lay out in the sun to dry them

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes guys with big natural packages don't project in jeans. That's why I don't mind using enhancement. If done right it can look totally hot, just don't overdo it. Andrew Christian offers great products for this. If you try be aware enhancing is addictive. Once you go in public sporting a good bulge its a dead giveaway if you don't wear it every time. My advice is play around with how much you want to project using enhancement and adjust it to perfection, staying on the smaller side of large.

It is way hot, wish I had the perfect picture to post.

Reactions: allmanbud

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with several suggestions. Underwear or lack of underwear can be a preference depending
on an individuals dick. If it is shorter and very thick no underwear might be great. If you have a
long - not so thick dick, underwear can help to bunch it together to create a nice bulge.
It is all in experimentation! I do love to look!
Saw a couple young bucks recently, both showing off nicely.
Thank goodness tight pants are making a big come back and the young studs are open to showing off.
Also, it seems to me, well endowed youngsters are more likely to "show off" than their less-endowed
friends. OK with me!

Reactions: allmanbud