Best jeans

johnnysilicone

Sexy Member
Media
I have recently been looking for some new jeans. I currently wear Lucky brand jeans, they are good but I actually am looking for some jeans that show off my assets a bit more, something that will flatter my buldge not flatten it. From this forum I have stumbled across many hot chicks who are "buldge watchers" and they have said nothing is hotter then seeing a guy buldgin out in a nice pair of jeans.

I wouldnt want to disappoint anyone out there!

So let hear it, what the best jeans to buldge out in?

Thanks,
Johnny

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out Hudson jeans. They are kind of expensive but give the effect you're looking for. They are low rise and show off a serious bulge. They make one style that is button fly with only 3 buttons. If your are going for the down the leg look these are the ones to get. I got these as a present from a girlfriend. I wonder if she knew how much they showed off, because they definitely attract a lot of attention.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
johnny: You can't go wrong with International Male's Chaos Low Rise Jean. The first time I wore mine a female walking behind me in the gorcery store caught up with me and complimented them! They are zippered in the double button fly and I had rather have buttons, but, besides that they are perfect. I'm short waisted, so the low rise is a pleasure for me. You'll fill out the crotch, my friend!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had 2 pairs of DKNY jeans.

They were by far the most comfortable Jeans I have ever worn, and they Outlasted my Levis.

They showed a little of my bulge, but overall, they were just great fitting/wearing jeans all around.

C

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
johnnysilicone said:
I have recently been looking for some new jeans. I currently wear Lucky brand jeans, they are good but I actually am looking for some jeans that show off my assets a bit more, something that will flatter my buldge not flatten it. From this forum I have stumbled across many hot chicks who are "buldge watchers" and they have said nothing is hotter then seeing a guy buldgin out in a nice pair of jeans.

I wouldnt want to disappoint anyone out there!

So let hear it, what the best jeans to buldge out in?

Thanks,
Johnny

what feels and looks best... Mavi. Period.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Humm, well Lucky jeans are nice I have a few pairs. You may wish to look into some of the low rise styles that Levis sells online, try universalgear.com. These are expensive, but fit well. I have have that many low rise styles, whcih say they are unisex, but don't work as well as the Levi's or other brands which actually make them for guys. I think You will find that the low rise styles will tend to show off your assets better also. I know that is true in my case, but they are often too much that way; however, i like the fit too much otherwise to let that stop me from wearing them.

Here are a few samples of my low rise jeans Offender Levi's. These have a one button fly with a total rise of about 7.5 inches. I have other examples too if your interested.

God Luck,

Jack

Attachments

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Ok - for those of us that don't have perfect bodies and cannot get away with low-rise styles, I say go for GAP jeans. LOVE LOVE LOVE them! The boot cut styles are cool - very fashionable - but also show a great bulge. If you are not so much into the style, try the easy fit GAP jeans. Plenty of room for guys with plenty of ass and other stuff in front, plus the waist is higher.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a pair of button fly lucky jeans and am very happy with them. The best jeans I've found that are sized well are by Chip and Pepper. One style they make with more room up front are called, appropriately, "Big Pickle". These are really great fitting jeans and you can find them sold cheaply on Ebay. I used wrack myself sometimes when sitting down because the inseam would cut into me. Those days are over with my Lucky Brand and Chip & Pepper jeans.

I took some photos of how they fit and can be seen in my photo album.

I've been trying to find a good pair of khakis that don't cut in. Any ideas?

Robert

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Log on to: Sport Jeans. I have a pair. If you want to display your package these are the jeans for you. I have a pair. I also am aware that they cost me about $58.00 a few years ago. Several of our peers here on LPSG indicated that they are poorly fabricated and just too expensive. I only wear mine on special occasions.

More recently I acquired on the recommendation of several peers here on LPSG a pair of Gusset Jeans. They are made to size and are especially comfortable. The have an extra panel of Denim in the crotch and are also extremely comfortable, although they do not show an elaborate profile of your package as the "Sport Jeans" do.

In any regard, visit either site and determine for yourself what you need. Both are comfortable. The "Sport Jeans" have a pouch lined in silk. Very sensal indeed.

I hope this helps.

islandfoz

1st Like
Media
OK, Now I embarresed to admit this. Being a full grown man, for years I mocked right along with my friends at what type of idiot would pay $80 for jeans? We were always refering to teenagers buying abercrombie and finch.
But for the holidays, someone bought me a pair and I have to say wow. Now I would only suggest these if your legs and butt are in good shape, but if so, GO GET A PAIR. They fit great, they show a mature bulge, they fit over boxers and still look good. And when you sit down, no lifting your balls first. So I know what your saying, thats crazy, I'm not gonna spend $80. But, you would be better off getting one pair at a time, till they wear out, instead of trying3-4 pairs of other jeans, that all smash your jewels.

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Levi 529.....Buy off EBay if you don't live in the USA.

THAT'S THE EFFECT---RIGHT THERE IN MY AVATAR.

Buy 1 or 2 size smaller than you would normally because they are bigger in the waist than say 501's, and wear with a belt just a little higher than the current fashion, and you'll show off beautifully....

They are also really comfortable because they are full in the thighs, and I have bigger thighs than 501's allow for.

The 29's I'm wearing in the pic are actually 31 inches waist, so you DO need to buy smaller if you want your big cock to show.

9 inch ROB

NiceToolPgh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guess it depends on how you "dress"... If I'm going commando, I "dress right" and wear some snug Levi's... If I've got my contoured pouch undies on, I like Levi's 501's, or DKNY low rise, or my absolute favs, Tom of Finland jeans (but they're discontinued, bummer)... depends on if I want my wang hanging down my leg, or if I wanna show some serious bulge...

ToxicNarcotic18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
id say go for a pair of "krew jeans" they are a skateboarding brand but well built very comfortable and they stretch or levi slim straight 514 thats what i wear they stretch are are very comfortable, if your into wearing tighter pants i know not everyone is, but like everything try em on before you get em

lbkontop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Our silent procession. I have a 3 pairs of jeans and a pair of corduroy pants. fit kinda tight but wont squash a buldge

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like my abercrombie jeans..but they seem to run alil big, but then again I am a small person so I can probably fit in the kids a&f pants haha