Best jeans

TXWranglerButt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know these aren't probably the "preferred" jeans with guys in this forum, but I happen to think Wrangler cowboy cut jeans show off both the bulge and the butt pretty well. I can always be found in mine, tight of course :cool:

Attachments

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah, the pricey jeans and nice boys, but I gotta put in plug for the 501s. great for the package and ass, and nothing more comfortable. got some 7 4 MKs too, but always like my 501s the best..

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My fav is still 501's The low rise jeans show a nice bulge but when you have to pull ur dick for any reason it's a major effort. The button fly jeans are kinder to ur dick than the zipper. No pinching or skin caught in the zipper.

tenandcut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys I really enjoy my HOGO BOSS jeans. I have a pair that are low cut W/button fly and never go home at night alone unles I want to.

I am very athletic 190#'s 31"W, 48"C. I swim 2 miles 6 days a week, and bike 50+miles 3 days a week and lift 4 days a week. So my waste is small and my thighs are big. I also have a good package (10" and cut) so finding jeans that fit is a real task.

The HUGO BOSS jeans have good thigh room and being low cut they sling very low on my waste. The ass is hugging and I can show CK or other underwear wasteband if I like.

The button fly allow for much better "pouch development" than do zippers. These jeans have the benefit of Levi's 501's in this respect, but for those of us that can't get our thighs in 501's without going up 10"-14" in the waste than needed the HUGO BOSS give a much better total fit.

They will cost upwards of $125 but for a great pair of jeans and all the great clubbing they offer they are definantly worth it! I have 5 pairs just in case they quite making them, I searched for years before I found these, they aare really that great.

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
I'm really fed up with my jeans. Does anyone know where I can get some low rise close fitting stretch jeans in the UK?

Attachments

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love jeans, period. If you have the money, try some Diesel jeans. They are about $200, but don't let that scare you. I promise you after you try some on, the last thing you'll worry about is your buldge! I have a pair of Diesel Zathan 772s, and they were worth every penny. I want to hang them on my wall just to stare at them.