Best Jerking Lubricant?

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If doing it with another dude then spit is the best - nice and slick - smells great - and tastes a little salty from the friction of rubbing on hot sweaty skin ...

D

deleted871301

My ex used to cum all over my dick... great JO lube especially when he'd stick his still hard cock back inside me while I was doing this :wink:

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have recently found that Nivea for Men aftershave balm does it for me.
I had finished shaving my cock and balls and found some in the bathroom and thought hmmm why not, so applied it, it was cold, smooth and made my cock all shiny and I was rock hard within 30 seconds so had a looooong glorious wank just rubbing it over the head, kept edging until after what seemed an age I was cumming like a fucking fountain, huge spurts of the stuff, hadn't cum like that since my teens, amazing stuff.:smile:

Reactions: hairynycstud

Filmgrain

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've tried a bunch of them and my favorite is called MOIST. dont confuse this with WET. Wet is terrible. MOIST is water based so it rinses off fast and clean. each application takes longer to be absorbed. I can jerk/edge for hours on 4-5 applications of about 4 drops each. buy a small container and see if you like. I now buy a liter on line for about $22.00. That's damn cheap for a liter.