Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if those of you whom have done the kegel pc muscle excerises regulaurly what would you say your best results are?(such as how long you last before compared to how long you last now with your new results,or how improved erection quality has been) thx for help much appreciation

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spend several minutes a day doing kegels. I've been doing this for probably more than five years. I haven't noticed any miraculous changes, just slightly better erectile quality and better over all control.

As with any exercise, you develop more strength, endurance, and coordination, and it acts as a way of slowing down the aging process.

I've always been more oriented toward delayed ejaculation, not cumming as soon as I would like, and I've found that being able to contract the pc muscle forcefully often enables me bring on an ejaculation relatively quickly when I want to do so, probably because it puts some kind of pressure on the prostate.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do lots of kegeling...it gets old so I change the routine everytime now here are a couple of mine...

1.Static hold hold for a # count then release
2. ascending count same as above but increase each hold by 5 or 10 sec increments
3. Pulsing hold Hold for a count and then pulse kegel for the same count...Often I mix this with an ascending count for a dick cramp you can't even fathom by the time I get to 100.
4. Lately I like to kegel while I'm stretching against the force of the pull.

Just a few if you want more drop me a line. Biggest difference I notice about kegeling is being able to stop ejaculation at will.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
if those of you whom have done the kegel pc muscle excerises regulaurly what would you say your best results are?(such as how long you last before compared to how long you last now with your new results,or how improved erection quality has been) thx for help much appreciation

I too have been doing this for many years. I agree with an earlier poster that a well developed PC muscle can not only help you "hold off" but can also help with a much faster "build up." Some men may be able to have a "no-hands" orgasm simply by using their PC muscles when they are hard. I practive every morning as part of a regular body stretching routine, a minimum or 100, alternating between long holds and short bursts.

For "advanced studies" you should attempt to isolate the the various parts of the PC muscle. Slowly clench starting at your anus and very slowly increase it all the way to the head of your cock. You should feel at least 3 and possibly more distinct and separate areas of your PC muscle as you contract them. This is the most beneficial type of PC muscle exercise as you are using pusposeful conscious control and not just rushing through to get them over with.

Also, your city driving experience suddenly becomes meaningful as you practice while waiting for the light to turn green. You can get a great rythum going to music and everyone will think you are the happiest driver in town:biggrin1:

Oh, and maybe even more important of all, this will help you increase your precum production as you practice this when you masturbate. You will gain an entire new sensation within your cock.
Enjoy!:wink:

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's another thing that I've been trying lately. I once read somebody using the term reverse kegel. I don't know if that's the name of what I'm doing.

But anyway, I try to relax the PC muscle just about to the point of pissing. (It's good to empty your bladder first. That way only a few drops will come out.) Then I do a regular kegel contraction. Then I do another relaxation and keep alternating like that. It adds another dimension to the kind of coordination and control that you can develop.