best line...

HandTool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the best way to meet someone is to DO things with people who are doing what you like to do. for example: if you like hiking, join and participate in an Adventure club; like cooking, take a class in a cuisine that you enjoy; into cars? participate in a powder puff mechanic class; etc.this way you have something to talk about after that witty 1st line.

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found HandTool's advice is best. That's what I do, and it works better than anything else I've tried (though not as well as I'd like, but how many people actually get as much sex or dates as they'd like?).

So when you're following HandTool's advice, the best pickup line to use is:

"Hello, what's your name?"

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We don't have any of those things around here; and I've noticed that there's really no such thing as dating anymore. It's all about getting a large group together, hitting a local bar and seeing what you can go home with.

Oddly enough most of the women that I have ended up having decent relationships with I met at the supermarket...

Is funny to bump into them weekly and notice that you have a lot of the same items and what not and is even more funny when a conversation sparks from it. Just don't ever push your cart up next to a woman in the produce section and say "nice melons"....