Best Lotions/Lubes

champaignguy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure this topic has already been discussed, but couldn't really find much.

Just wondering what you guys use to jack off. Lotions, lubes, rubbers, etc...
I can't seem to find one that I love.
Any help would be appreciated.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a guy but it's my understanding that a silicon based lube stays *wet* longer than a water based one. Eros makes a great one (can double as a hair product:tongue:)

Wet has a million and one different types of lube and sells them in these little pillow type packages. They're great because you can try different types till you find one you like without the expense and waste of a larger bottle.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Water works for me, although Nivea moisturizer is quite good too.

Nothing beats vaginal fluid for lubrication, though ;)

rsparky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
System JO H2O is pretty decent stuff, just bought it last night, pretty good--it's water based but feels like silicon, no joke.

I used to swear by system jo h2o been using it for a year now and yes it feels just like silicon with out the stains.....BUT

I recently discovered Climax h20 and it is even BETTER plus its cheaper :biggrin1:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stroke 29 and Gun Oil are frequently recommended on this forum. I believe they are made by the same manufacturer. I haven't yet tried either, because they are so very expensive. For those who have tried both, which is better, and why? Has anyone tried the H2O version of Gun Oil?

I did try a sample packet of Jack Jelly, a more price-conscious lube by the manufacturer of Gun Oil. It gets the job done, but is nothing special. Albolene is probably just as good, and much more economical.

In another thread someone recommended coconut oil. I tried it and liked it, but Albolene is a bit better. The coconut oil starts off solid, but melts very quickly at body temperature and becomes very thin. Albolene starts out very thick, almost solid, and also melts at body temperature becoming pretty thin, but remains a bit thicker and silkier than the coconut oil.

I tried Boy Butter, which is oil based, and didn't like it. Albolene is way better. Then I tried "You Won't Believe It's Not Boy Butter H2O," which is water based. It's nice and creamy and smells like vanilla. It lasts better than most water based lubes, but nevertheless gets too dry, too quickly. If they added a little mineral oil and/or silicone to the formula, it would be perfect for jacking off. I've been experimenting with mixing it with other ingredients to make it last longer, with mixed results.

I've tried various massage oils (e.g., almond oil, safflower oil, apricot kernel oil). They all work well enough, with slightly different textures. They will all absorb into the skin after a while and you will need to add more. One downside is they tend to get hot. Mineral oil is just as good, maybe a bit better. Albolene is better than all of them.

...Nivea moisturizer is quite good too.

I've used Nivea and Eucerin on occasion, just for variety. They aren't my favorites, but they are nice for a change. They are creamier and silkier than most lubes intended for jacking off, but unlike most hand/body lotions, they have a high mineral oil content (and I think some silicone, too) so they won't dry out too quickly (although you may have to use more if you're going for a long session).

I will add System JO H2O and Climax H2O to my list of lubes to try for the next time I need to buy lube. Has anyone tried the silicone versions of these brands? How do they compare?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stroke 29 and Gun Oil are frequently recommended on this forum. I believe they are made by the same manufacturer. I haven't yet tried either, because they are so very expensive. For those who have tried both, which is better, and why? Has anyone tried the H2O version of Gun Oil?

I did try a sample packet of Jack Jelly, a more price-conscious lube by the manufacturer of Gun Oil. It gets the job done, but is nothing special. Albolene is probably just as good, and much more economical.

In another thread someone recommended coconut oil. I tried it and liked it, but Albolene is a bit better. The coconut oil starts off solid, but melts very quickly at body temperature and becomes very thin. Albolene starts out very thick, almost solid, and also melts at body temperature becoming pretty thin, but remains a bit thicker and silkier than the coconut oil.

I tried Boy Butter, which is oil based, and didn't like it. Albolene is way better. Then I tried "You Won't Believe It's Not Boy Butter H2O," which is water based. It's nice and creamy and smells like vanilla. It lasts better than most water based lubes, but nevertheless gets too dry, too quickly. If they added a little mineral oil and/or silicone to the formula, it would be perfect for jacking off. I've been experimenting with mixing it with other ingredients to make it last longer, with mixed results.

I've tried various massage oils (e.g., almond oil, safflower oil, apricot kernel oil). They all work well enough, with slightly different textures. They will all absorb into the skin after a while and you will need to add more. One downside is they tend to get hot. Mineral oil is just as good, maybe a bit better. Albolene is better than all of them.

I've used Nivea and Eucerin on occasion, just for variety. They aren't my favorites, but they are nice for a change. They are creamier and silkier than most lubes intended for jacking off, but unlike most hand/body lotions, they have a high mineral oil content (and I think some silicone, too) so they won't dry out too quickly (although you may have to use more if you're going for a long session).

I will add System JO H2O and Climax H2O to my list of lubes to try for the next time I need to buy lube. Has anyone tried the silicone versions of these brands? How do they compare?

1. hand fapping: stroke 29. not greasy at all.
2.fleshlight humping: gun oil. much more greasy/oily. Clean up is not as easy as stroke 29. but I'm not putting my cock in a fleshlight without LOTS of lube!