Best lube for anal

Water-based GEL lube. Astroglide or Trojan Explore.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We use a German lube called Eros. Very slippery, feels good lasts forever, doesn't go sticky, meaning it's great for an extended ass fuck

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just don't use "Icy-Hot". Been there done that.

I was at a sex party once, fucking this guy on his back on a doctor's exam table. I realized that I needed some more lube, couldn't reach the bottle tucked in my sock without pulling out, so I started groping for a lube bottle on the shelf next to me. I found a plastic squeeze bottle, pulled my condom-clad dick half way out, squeezed some out of the bottle onto my cock, and starting pounding away. The bottom started screaming. Then I was wondering why there was this alcohol odor. That's when I realized that someone had placed a bottle of hand sanitizer in among the lube bottles!

But my personal lube preference for ass fucking is Wet Platinum. If you spit on your cock one in a while as you fuck, it stays very slippery indeed, for a long time.

Reactions: braalian and jpk338

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess I'm in the minority, I hate silicone lubes. They're a nightmare to clean up and if you spill it on the floor you'll be ice-skating in socks for weeks. I also don't like the fact that they can destroy silicone toys if someone accidentally uses it on them, silicone toys aren't cheap.

I like the Durex Play stuff. It's water based, you can buy it everywhere, it smells amazing, it doesn't harm condoms or toys or leave stains, it stays where you put it, it's easy to clean up and it just works.

The super-thick ropey saliva from deep-throating works really well too :oops:

Coconut oil: tried it, but it's awful and I hate it. It's either hard to get out of a container (solid) or too runny and dripping everywhere. Your skin absorbs it way too fast and you're left without lubrication. Re-applying it by reaching back into a tub is unhygienic. My butt felt oily and slippery all day. It feels gross and is a nightmare to clean up and stains your sheets.

Crisco/mayo/butter/olive oil/margarine/etc: WTF. If someone is giving you a backstage pass the least you can do is invest in a bottle of lube and not try to fuck them with condiments or muffin ingredients :rolleyes:

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forget chemical lubes. Might be ok for small dicks and short durations.

But if you wanna fuck for an hour with a big dick or a huge toy try cocounut fat.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Coconut oil is coconut fat.
It's solid below 76 degrees.

People raved about it online so we tried it, and it just doesn't come close to a proper lube.
Even if you ignore all the stuff I posted about it being hard to clean up, staining sheets and just feeling gross, it still doesn't work well as a lube because your skin absorbs it quickly and it stops lubricating.

Unless you're slathering yourself in the stuff? But that's so gross and greasy :eek:

Reactions: 693987