best lube for fingering?

doctorweredying

Just Browsing
Media
hey i was wondering which kind of lube you guys think is best for fingering your ass?

i basically am only able to buy some from the nearby walmart, so i probably wouldnt be able to find "anal lube"

do you think liquid or gel lube is better?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i personally like ky warming......its da bomb

I misspoke here. I'm actually not a big fan of KY.... I meant to say Astroglide warming liquid. The Ky seems to dry out entirly to quick

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it shouldnt really burn per se.....should feel really warm....only thing I could think of that would make it burn, is if you have a cut or fissure in ya

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are actually a couple of lubes that I personally can't use because they cause that irritating burning sensation. Anything that has something "extra" added to it seems to fall into this category. for example the warming, or desensitizing type stuff does not agree with my tender tissues.

I personally prefer any of the ID brand lubes. The silicone variety's will stay slippery for a very long time.

If it's just a matter of not being able to order online due to a lack of a credit/debit card then you can always stop at just about any bank and grab yourself a Visa gift card. I have not found a website yet that won't take one.
Unless the site requires the billing and shipping addresses to be the same.