Best lube for masturbating?

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I bought some Albolene at Walgreens and all they had was 12 oz. Does it come in smaller jar? I do love using it though, just wish I could find a smaller jar. Walmart didnt have it.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think 12oz. is the only size. I got mine at CVS. if only they knew what their product was being used for! housewives across America can't figure out why their makeup remover disappears so quickly!

myChock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I bought some Albolene at Walgreens and all they had was 12 oz. Does it come in smaller jar? I do love using it though, just wish I could find a smaller jar. Walmart didnt have it.

I've never tried Albolene or Olive oil as I've read from other posters, but I will definitely check it out. I'd usually just use the lube that came with my fleshlight, lotion, or just pound it raw. All three methods get the job done, but I'll have to try the two mentioned above for a new sexperience!

switchblade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer vegan products with no animal products or mineral oils (Which are also usually some type of animal product).

Google animal rendering plants. So gross.

"Wicked" Aqua is amazing. I'm really sensitive - it's a winner.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut, but I rarely use lube when jerking off. Astroglide would be my choice, but I've used albolene in the past. I hate Gun Oil because it seems to take days to finally come off no matter what you wash with. A buddy's load always works it we've been playing for a while and he shoots first.

Sexbeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love water based ID Glide lube and have used it for many years. When it starts to dry out I just re-wet my cock with a little spit. I don't like the synthetic silicone stuff because it feels unnatural to me. Another favorite is natural vaginal lubrication! I love to pull out of a wet pussy and stroke my cock with her juices!!!

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've tried a lot of different items. I would say Abolene is my favorite. It's the closest product I've found to Mens cream which I also loved. A jar of Abolene last me for 6-9 months. I've also used Olive Oil. It's got a great texture and viscosity and the longer you use it the more you'll love it. Again a little goes a long ways.

tumblrman

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Albolene is primo. Available at Walgreens (USA).

A good substitute is make your own version of albolene: 90% Petroleum Jelly(Vasolene) + 10% Olive oil mixed

or 90% Vasolene + 10% Mineral Oil Mix.

Both of these homemade mixtures are WAY cheaper than any oil based lube purchased at a sex shop or love store.