Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most recently, I'm hooked on Egyptian magic.

It's got only a few things (Olive Oil, Bees Wax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Divine Love) and after using it for a few months, I've notice an improvement in my skin all over....the new found suppleness of my cock is nice too :)

Gee_Love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Coconut oil, no contest. I'm uncut and basically never used lube to jerk off because I didn't need to. I tried coconut oil during an extended edging session one time, and I'm totally converted. You need to use quite a bit, and be prepared to get you and whatever you're sitting/standing on quite oily, but it is completely worth it.

I can stroke the head of my cock with the palm of my hand using the oil and within seconds my cock is rock hard, with every vein bulging out. I find if I work the swollen head of my cock with that hand and massage my prostate with the other hand, also with the oil, I can achieve a near orgasm and hold it indefinitely. It's hard to resist the urge to cum, but as long as I keep adding more oil every once in a while, I can keep that going for 30 - 40 minutes and then blow a huge load. The best thing about coconut oil is that I'm not at all chafed or irritated after jerking off, so I'm usually good to go again a few minutes later.

Reactions: Barberseville

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The lubricant provides so that the foreskin slides pleasant while masturbating over the glans. In addition, this penis is treated gently, so that it always remains operational. This is such. As very important for me as a habitual masturbator. I use butter because butter is skin-friendly.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most recently, I'm hooked on Egyptian magic.

It's got only a few things (Olive Oil, Bees Wax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Divine Love) and after using it for a few months, I've notice an improvement in my skin all over....the new found suppleness of my cock is nice too :)
Olive oils been part of penis enhancement exercises for hundreds--probably thousands--of yrs. Gotta start @ early age for best results.

Reactions: itakemyvitamins

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Olive oils been part of penis enhancement exercises for hundreds--probably thousands--of yrs. Gotta start @ early age for best results.

I agree ... Olive oil is a little bit of magic!!

But the bees wax and other couple ingrediants really do wonders for your skin....not just the recreational area :)

S

SouthernGiant117

Astroglide or Please when using my Fleshlight. Least favorite is any lube that is sticky.
Astroglide really is the best lube. It is more liquid form like water, and no stickyness. Works very well.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
KY ultraGel

In 25 plus years of masturbating I have tried a lot of things at times. I don't always use lube but its a fun to switch it up.

A few year back as I was doing a last check on our teams block of rooms for checkout, I noticed an empty bottle of this on the nightstand between the beds. I tossed it in the trash but took note. Of course I brought it up in front of everyone on the bus ride home. The guys in that room didn't hesitate at all to fess up and brag about how good it felt. "Almost like getting laid but with your hand" was the response I got form one of them.
Gotta love wrestlers, nothing embarrasses them.

I picked up a little bottle next time I was in walgreens and I have to agree with him.