Best Lube (UK)

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey lads,

I tried Boots Silky Smooth Lube but it dries out quick and doesn't really feel like pussy juice. Are there any that feel as sticky as pussy juice and don't dry out?

Any recommendations? :cool:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
u might try the SWISS NAVY line of products...the light silicone is very nice for most intimate use...and also moderately priced..

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
try durex play. the bottle with a blue label on it. i used to use ky jelly but the durex play is more of a silky feeling. does not dry up as quick as ky jelly and is good for both wanking and anal sex.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
u might try the SWISS NAVY line of products...the light silicone is very nice for most intimate use...and also moderately priced..

This IS the best stuff! Trust me, bois and gurls... keeps me smooth and sliding and never sticky like a lot of the lubes out there. Also, some of the more popular ones in your run-of-the-mill pharmacies give me and/or my partners rashes. Eeeew

Lancelot14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This may sound odd... but the best we've found is grape seed oil. It's all natural... extremely inexpensive... and if your on a picnic, you can use it on your salad!

I'm dead ass serious about this to. You can buy in in grocery stores in various size bottles. transfer some to your lube bottle, and use the rest in the kitchen. If you've been to a Italian restaurant... you've tasted it on your salad. It's very tasty, but not a strong taste!

It lasts extremely long, does not get sticky and makes your skin smooth and soft. We highly recommend it. The Mrs. uses it on my cock and it makes it shiny smooth! LOL

Try it... you'll like it!

Lance

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may sound odd... but the best we've found is grape seed oil. It's all natural... extremely inexpensive... and if your on a picnic, you can use it on your salad!

I'm dead ass serious about this to. You can buy in in grocery stores in various size bottles. transfer some to your lube bottle, and use the rest in the kitchen. If you've been to a Italian restaurant... you've tasted it on your salad. It's very tasty, but not a strong taste!

It lasts extremely long, does not get sticky and makes your skin smooth and soft. We highly recommend it. The Mrs. uses it on my cock and it makes it shiny smooth! LOL

Try it... you'll like it!

Lance

Just about any oil is great to wank with, Lance. And if you don't gotta wear a rubber, than there is no beating (lol) the power of the slippery.

But not good with condoms.