Best male celebs of the 80s that wore jeans well and fitting...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Care to name one guy celeb that worn his jeans like a glove and fitted those denims/khakis with perfection? It could soap opera stars from the 80s, too. Your choice.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Allan Kayser (Bubba on Mama's Family--his jeans were so tight they literally looked painted on)
Alec Baldwin (ass from heaven in Knots Landing, Beetlejuice, Miami Blues etc)
Tony Danza (you could bounce a quarter off of his tight, jeans-clad ass in Taxi and Who's The Boss?)
John Schnieder (Bo Duke, enough said)
Robert Urich (Vega$, Spencer For Hire--often wore tight pants that showed the goods)
Tom Cruise in Risky Business (and several other films)
Emilio Estevez in The Breakfast Club and St. Elmo's Fire
Kirk Cameron (great bubble butt in the later years of Growing Pains and in the film Listen To Me)
Richard Grieco (you could tell his ass was great under the baggy jeans he wore on 21 Jumpstreet and Booker)
Peter Deluise (a big boy with an even bigger ass--usually wore fitting jeans on 21 Jumpstreet)
Joey Lawrence (WOAH!!...that ass in the series Brotherly Love)
Scott Bakula (various episodes of Quantum Leap showcased his awesome glutes)
Tom Selleck (short shorts showed off the goods in Magnum PI)
David Faustino (Bud Bundy had a great bubble butt in those stonewash jeans, of course only after he turned 18...)
Jason Patrick in The Lost Boys--looked great in his worn jeans
movie actor Ken Olandt always looked great in jeans
Dan Gauthier from Teen Witch--YUM!
J. Eddie Peck from several '80s films, Dallas, Dynasty and later The Young and the Restless--always wears tight jeans--always looks hot in them

those are the ones that come to mind...

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More:

Greg Evigan (tighter than tight jeans in BJ and the Bear and My Two Dads)
Tom Wopat (Luke Duke--nice bulges and bubble ass in those tight jeans)
Gary Sandy (skintight jeans as Andy on WKRP in Cincinnatti)
John Travolta looked great in tight jeans in Staying Alive
Sylvester Stallone in the movie Cobra, nice tight jeans throughout the film
Kurt Russell was HOT in the '80s--he was in tight jeans in Big Trouble in Little China, Overboard and Tango and Cash
Ray Liotta in Something Wild--jeans fit him like a glove (and there's a bonus scene when he's in tight black briefs)
Willie Aames in Charles in Charge always had a bulge in tight jeans
Brian Bloom--soap hottie of the '80s with killer blue eyes--usually wore tight jeans in As The World Turns
Jon Hensley--dreamy Holden in As The World Turns--looked good in ANYTHING, particularly tight jeans
Doug Davidson--Paul on The Young and the Restless--still wears snug jeans to this day and ALWAYS has a bulge snaking down his leg; has a great ass
Don Diamont--looks like a Greek god--often wore suits on The Young and the Restless, but would ever so often wear tight jeans or be seen in tiny briefs or swim trunks
Fred Dryer from Hunter--third leg always shown going down the front of his tight jeans
Adrian Zmed--hottie from Bachelor Party, Grease 2 and Dance Fever--muscular and always wore tight pants
William Petersen's tight jeans in To Live and Die in LA showed off his major VPL in almost every scene
Tom Hanks had a great bubble butt in snug jeans in Splash and Bachelor Party
Matt Lattanzi--hunk from Grease 2 and My Tutor, once married to Olivia Newton John--looked delicious in snug jeans (and out of them, as he's done several nude scenes)
Jon Bon Jovi always showed off his bubble butt in skin tight jeans or leather pants
Christopher McDonald--actor who appeared in Grease 2, Breakin' and many other films since--had a great ass in the '80s, in Grease 2 he's the tall, curly-haired greaser named Moose and he wore painted-on jeans in all of his scenes
Patrick Swayze in, well, just about all of his '80s films wore tight jeans and looked great in them
Christopher Atkins of The Blue Lagoon fame often wore snug jeans, jogging pants or short shorts in his movies
Dustin Nguyen from 21 Jumpstreet had a plump ass and nice bulge in tight jeans
Maxwell Caulfield from Grease 2 and The Colby's (Dynasty spin-off) rockin' bod and wore tight pants and shorts in Grease 2
Bruce Springsteen--AMAZING muscle butt during his '80s heyday, always in tight jeans

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I'm automatically defaulting to the musicians here...and leather. Nikki Sixx rocked my world in his leather pants, but I'll take him nude anyday. Bret Michaels also filled his pants out quite well...and I'll take him nude also.

Sorry, I digressed in the face of nudity....

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Peter Barton in The Powers of Matthew Star. Interesting to know that was a Tom Cruise role that was turned down by him.

The Hardy Boys(Saun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson), though that was more 70s, but still...

Last edited:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MAJOR omission from that list: KEN WAHL!!! My all-time dream date!

U are so right! How could I forget Ken Wahl? Huge ass and always showed major VPL in those tight jeans on Wiseguy! Also, Alan Autry, Bubba Skinner from In The Heat of the Night. He was another muscular hunk who wore jeans that showed off everything he had, and he had a LOT!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep! I didn't give a damn about the rest of the show! Christopher McDonald - damn he's got a big, tasty rump, doesn't he?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know! I have to use my imagination! By the way, did someone mention Billy Petersen? He looked astoundingly hot in "To Live and Die in L.A."

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know! I have to use my imagination! By the way, did someone mention Billy Petersen? He looked astoundingly hot in "To Live and Die in L.A."

Yep, he's on my list! About Christopher, he's come close to showing it in Chances Are, Wild Orchid 2 and Conflict of Interest, but I would LOVE to see the full monty lol!

Reactions: Brenton Cruz

Richard Dean Anderson aka MacGuyver
Joe Penny from Jake & the Fatman
Lee Horsley from Matt Houston

Reactions: Joe Mama

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A way more obscure choice: I was watching a mid 80's flick on Netflix On Demand called "Dreamaniac" and actor Thomas Bern was rocking some serious worn, vintage 501's that really accented the package and buns nicely. The director is David DeCoteau, so I'm not surprised by the camera oggling the cute guys constantly in the film.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Robi Draco Rosa in Salsa(Menudo member, solo artist, writer for Ricky Martin songs)....? Does that count...we are getting more Latin flavor or LA Law with Jimmy Smith

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Stamos ALWAYS had clearly visible (almost obscene) VPL in his jeans on Full House.