Best Male Muscles Contest

I'm feeling a bit shamelessly narcissistic right now so I'll go ahead and toss my hat into the ring on this one :)

Reactions: sukboi

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OCMusclejock you are one hell of fine man of muscular flesh. I am trying to build up this body of mine after losing 100 pounds!!! If I could look like someone it would be you!!!! Nice legs, ass, cock of course and balls, and that chest and arms.....You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OCMusclejock you are one hell of fine man of muscular flesh. I am trying to build up this body of mine after losing 100 pounds!!! If I could look like someone it would be you!!!! Nice legs, ass, cock of course and balls, and that chest and arms.....You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

WOW!! Congrats on losing the weight! Not an easy task! Thanks so much for the compliments too...very flattering!

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey thanks for the nod Indelicate, BigDallasDick8x6 and my other husband Blkbro510 :) Trying hard to get ready for my first Cruise in March...so will have more pics to post! *hopefully!*

Well OC, you work hard to get where you are. We call 'em like we see 'em! Have a good time on the cruise. We're trying to be like you when we grow up!

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OCMusclejock you are so humble!!! You are an awesome specimen of what a Greek God should look like!!!! I know that you work very HARD to keep that body in prime shape. I know as I have been working out 6 days a week and am learning all about bodybuilding and nutrition. I am not young either as I am 41 years old!!! But I am not giving up!!! You are an inspiration!!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OCMusclejock you are so humble!!! You are an awesome specimen of what a Greek God should look like!!!! I know that you work very HARD to keep that body in prime shape. I know as I have been working out 6 days a week and am learning all about bodybuilding and nutrition. I am not young either as I am 41 years old!!! But I am not giving up!!! You are an inspiration!!!

thanks man :) you're not too much older than me! I just turned 39! So you definitely can do what you put your mind too!

tibookx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
great thread, and great posts by all. nice to see that all the studs of LPSG have manners

ripped category -- gotta be "cdunstan1" -- just saw his pics for 1st time today and was blown away. that's one hot dude.

big boys category -- "bigski" without a doubt -- cool dude and down to earth. great symmetry and really a total package.

now to go back to eating 6x/day so I can beat bigski someday. and show VeeP up in his own contest :D

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
great thread, and great posts by all. nice to see that all the studs of LPSG have manners

ripped category -- gotta be "cdunstan1" -- just saw his pics for 1st time today and was blown away. that's one hot dude.

big boys category -- "bigski" without a doubt -- cool dude and down to earth. great symmetry and really a total package.

now to go back to eating 6x/day so I can beat bigski someday. and show VeeP up in his own contest :D

Thx much for the compliment T! Feel free to pm me for training tips and advice. Always happy to help others interested in getting and keeping fit! Take care.

BigSki

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The big boys: my first gay husband...O.C. MUSCLE JOCK( http://www.lpsg.org/members/ocmusclejock.html)

For ripped: my second gay husband...8060 ( http://www.lpsg.org/members/8060.html)

I believe in multiple marriages. ;0)
Awww, thanks! I'm ripped? I feel all warm & fuzzy now:tongue:. OC is killer hot...he knows that though. Bro, you would believe in multiple marriages:smile:. You know that ain't nothing but the freak in you just bursting to get the surface.

I tip my hat for the nomination, humbly, of course:cool: