Best Male Muscles Contest

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i want to join in on the contest.

How about some photos of you using exercise equipment?

You really know how to take good photos. Probably you take many and post the best ones. Try connecting your camera to your TV set and watching the image on the TV before you take the pic. It makes it easier and faster.

astroblaq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about some photos of you using exercise equipment?

You really know how to take good photos. Probably you take many and post the best ones. Try connecting your camera to your TV set and watching the image on the TV before you take the pic. It makes it easier and faster.
heres one of me holding two plates

Attachments

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
heres one of me holding two plates

Nice. The veins in your arms indicate a low percentage of adipose tissue, no doubt the result of exercise and diet. When nurses have to insert a needle into an arm vein, I tell them I'll give them one chance to find a vein; they just laugh because my veins stand out too.

A picture of you doing a bench press or curls would be nice. However, it could be inconvenient to arrange it considering that you work out in a public gym, but probably someone would operate the camera for you.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See astroblaq, both men and women agree that you have a nice body. I assume that you have other things going for you too.

If being black would give me a body like yours, I'd choose to be black if it were possible.