best male orgasm EVER

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
to the question asked of me: what is a blowjob on LSD like?

Unforgettable, and because it involves synesthesia a bit difficult to to properly address, but it is like having a full body orgasm with your brain coming. Not so much going on my the end as weeping for the pure joy of it all. Everything feels good. A kundalini experience. Touching with my hand caused pleasure. Everything was music. It went on and on and on.

I'd do it again in a minute, or as the case would be, several hours.

To bad for the illegality of it all.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, thanks for talking about that a bit more. It's interesting to hear other peoples' experiences. I've had the occasional time when the orgasm was exceptional, and usually I've been on some kind of substance, but nothing you couldn't get at the local drug store =)

My understanding (and pls correct me if I'm wrong) though is that with LSD, the trip could have just as easily gone sour...it could have been a nightmarish time, right? You got lucky....?

to the question asked of me: what is a blowjob on LSD like?

Unforgettable, and because it involves synesthesia a bit difficult to to properly address, but it is like having a full body orgasm with your brain coming. Not so much going on my the end as weeping for the pure joy of it all. Everything feels good. A kundalini experience. Touching with my hand caused pleasure. Everything was music. It went on and on and on.

I'd do it again in a minute, or as the case would be, several hours.

To bad for the illegality of it all.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That....was horrifying. And you know, it occurs to me, I've seen a RIDICULOUS amount of videos with black guys where they scream bloody fucking murder upon orgasm. What the fuck is that? I'm black, and I'd like to note that I (nor anyone else that I know of) has ever pulled any of that level of shit. I've only seen maybe two or three white guys do that in videos...what the fuck gives? Is someone going WAY overboard trying to give some weird impression that black guys feel more intensely during sex or something? All that shit does it take me out of what I'm watching because it's so fucking DISTRACTING. And the guy always ends up looking stupid.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I wonder what the neighbors thought!

:confused::eek: I wonder what my neighbours thought!!! I wish someone warned me before I watched that. I panicked to turn the volume down and ended up switching my computer off just to shut this stupid jerk up!!! Whoever directed that want's shooting! haha!:eek::mad::biggrin1:

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many years ago I was given a blowjob while on LSD.

I will never never never forget....

hey zos, I didn't get a blowjob, but I jacked off while tripping on LSD and, oh man, I thought my insides, including my spine, was shooting out the head of my dick when I came, and it seemed to last forever....wow!