Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
men with GIRLfriends don't wear thongs.

houtx, you got to get out more. men will wear damn near anything they feel like wearing, if they're free.

I don't like the feeling of a bit of floss up my ass, but it would be silly to think that manhood's a matter of what you wear, or that it will change your orientation.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking to buy some for the girlfriend, but I can never seem to find any that don't suck.

A good male thong is like the sasquatch, yette, lochness monster, el chupacabra, hogzilla etc. Some claim to have seen it, yet there is no tangible evidence that it actually exists.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm straight and wear thongs...

I love the N2N Tropic thong because it's inexpensive, but impeccably designed. Many thongs have a hard time accommodating the size of my cock, but the pouch on these not only has plenty of room, but it's designed to lift to create an amazing bulge effect. If you have several pair though and wear them everyday, the lifting part can make the spot below your nuts a little sore from where it's lifting you.

Front
Back

Back
Front

Also, I've found the JM Skinz to be amongst my favorites.

Back
Front
These thongs can contain this cock

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and wear thongs...

I love the N2N Tropic thong because it's inexpensive, but impeccably designed. Many thongs have a hard time accommodating the size of my cock, but the pouch on these not only has plenty of room, but it's designed to lift to create an amazing bulge effect. If you have several pair though and wear them everyday, the lifting part can make the spot below your nuts a little sore from where it's lifting you.

Front
Back

Back
Front

Also, I've found the JM Skinz to be amongst my favorites.

Back
Front
These thongs can contain this cock

Oh my word. That is not good.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are two types of thongs that I go for --- Boxers and Briefs. If you want to get wild you can throw in boxer-briefs or a jock. Or... no underwear at all. If you wnat to get wild for a girl, try some sheer underwear. I'm of the believe that men don't look good in thongs.

adam

Expert Member
Media
I'm looking to buy some for the girlfriend, but I can never seem to find any that don't suck.

does your gf love to watch you in thongs?
and then its ok.

but i think they are for girls, not for guys.
might be terribly uncomfortable for us.
in additon, a guy in thongs looks funny to my eyes.
just my viewpoint.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think people who talk about how uncomfortable they think thongs might be really ought to try a pair out.....i wear them because they are the most comfortable things i've ever put on....and no i am not gay and do not like any sort of foreign object anywhere near my ass which is what guys probably assume. As long as you get a decent pair, you'll forget you're wearing anything at all, but you'll have great support. I used to be the same way..very anti-thong, but now i don't wear anything else...

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight