Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I preach the virtues of thongs and I wear nothing else and my favorite thong is the JM Skinz

Generally you can only find it in black or white (btw white is not the best idea for thongs, just saying)

but now you can find them in purple, yellow, red and fuchsia on internationaljock.com I now own 11 pairs of these in all (5 black, 1 white, 2 red, 2 purple, 1 fuchsia) I hope they make an orange, royal or kelly green pair

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I'm straight and wear thongs...

I love the N2N Tropic thong because it's inexpensive, but impeccably designed. Many thongs have a hard time accommodating the size of my cock, but the pouch on these not only has plenty of room, but it's designed to lift to create an amazing bulge effect. If you have several pair though and wear them everyday, the lifting part can make the spot below your nuts a little sore from where it's lifting you.

Front
Back

Back
Front

Also, I've found the JM Skinz to be amongst my favorites.

Back
Front
These thongs can contain this cock

The links dont work.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The links dont work.

I'll post some new ones soon then.

I have several pairs of 2x1st and Pappi thongs. I love and I wear them almost everyday.

I have a few pair of Papi thongs. The platinum thong fits great and I like the big waistband, but the pouch of the cotton thong is way too small. I think the material for the pouch is stretchy enough that it is accommodating, but my balls pretty much hang out of the cotton thong.

Cocksox or ergowear big pouch sexy cuts great colors streamlined style

I want to try the cocksox, but they're so expensive and seem sort of feminine. Same with ergowear

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I wear underwear I wear a G string and it feels great. Most of the time I go commando. Love having my equipment swing as I move and I love showing it off.

I'm a big fan of commando as well. Being commando alone usually gives me a semi, combine that with slim fit thin chinos and I'm putting on a show with it draping down my left thigh. Just the other day this older woman from my office was slackjawed watching me

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been wearing thongs for years! Find them very comfortable. I just found a pack at K-Mart (of all places) "Joe Boxer" - 4 in a pack for $9.99 and VERY comfortable!! Still can't believe I was spending so much on them from HOM and Undergear for SO long! Target used to have some good Merona ones, but they don't sell them anymore.
Good luck!

jinkies

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My favorite thong is the 2xist y-back thong. It is supportive but has more than enough room for me to be at a comfortable flaccid length. And very comfy.

Calvin Klein's are too small... and I'm not even that big... 7x5

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite brands I can get at home are Joe Snyder (from Mexico) and Unico (Colombia). Those are by far my favorite. I also have a few local brands that are not famous and some Hom (French). Thongs is all I wear ever since I was 17 and I still enjoy it. I recommend thongs to everyone I know. I'd love to meet thong lovers in LPSG.

Si te gustan las tangas, escríbeme.