Best Man . . . NOT!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best Man Pranks Newlyweds By Connecting Their Bed To Twitter

A gent who may be one day be known as the "worst best man of all time," has connected his friend's bed to Twitter so it tweets every time he and his fiance have sex. According to the Twitter feed, called "Newly Weds On The Job," the couple live in the UK, so not to worry, engaged Americans. As you can see below the tweets include details of how long the sex lasts and how "powerful" it is.

I'd have to kill him. :mad: I have dated men who had friends I thought were idiots or just plain didn't like. However, I never said "stop being friends with Dave he's an asshole." This alleged best man would have to go though. He would not be welcome in my home. :angryfire2:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best Man Pranks Newlyweds By Connecting Their Bed To Twitter

A gent who may be one day be known as the "worst best man of all time," has connected his friend's bed to Twitter so it tweets every time he and his fiance have sex. According to the Twitter feed, called "Newly Weds On The Job," the couple live in the UK, so not to worry, engaged Americans. As you can see below the tweets include details of how long the sex lasts and how "powerful" it is.

I'd have to kill him. :mad: I have dated men who had friends I thought were idiots or just plain didn't like. However, I never said "stop being friends with Dave he's an asshole." This alleged best man would have to go though. He would not be welcome in my home. :angryfire2:

This reminds me of the story I once heard about a groom who had been and inveterate practical joker through out his days as a bachelor. He justly was mortified that his wedding reception and honeymoon would be ripe for payback. He made it safely through the wedding the reception and on reaching the honeymoon destination checked all the closets and drawers looking for anything that could cause problems, On awaking the morning after the wedding with his lovely bride he commented, Wow I guess my friends are better men than I thought they were. They let me have my wedding and honeymoon in peace. I'm starving lets call down for room service. Talking on the phone he said 'I would like to place an order for continental breakfast in bed for two". Dowm from under his bed he heard the dreaded voice of one of his groomsman say, "Make that for five!" :eek::biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to kill them all. :smile: :cool: What female judge would say it was anything but justifiable homocide. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

This reminds me of the story I once heard about a groom who had been and inveterate practical joker through out his days as a bachelor. He justly was mortified that his wedding reception and honeymoon would be ripe for payback. He made it safely through the wedding the reception and on reaching the honeymoon destination checked all the closets and drawers looking for anything that could cause problems, On awaking the morning after the wedding with his lovely bride he commented, Wow I guess my friends are better men than I thought they were. They let me have my wedding and honeymoon in peace. I'm starving lets call down for room service. Talking on the phone he said 'I would like to place an order for continental breakfast in bed for two". Dowm from under his bed he heard the dreaded voice of one of his groomsman say, "Make that for five!" :eek::biggrin1: