Best Man Speech Involving Underwear/penis Size

fortdavis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A couple years ago, before the pandemic, I was at the wedding of my wife's cousin (call him John). He was in his late 20s and a kind of nerdy guy, but still fairly popular with the girls.

The best man speech was incredible. His best man was his college roommate, who told a bunch of embarrassing stories about his college days with lots of humor thrown in. I thought the highlights were worth sharing here. " " items are the best I can remember of how he said things.

Towards the beginning, he mentioned that he'd known John for a really long time. "Like when he was still wearing tighty whities!" he said. Everyone laughed, and then he said "of course, John was still wearing his whitey tighties around our college dorms." Everyone laughed again.

Later in his talk, he was saying he was honored to be his best man because they know live in different cities and they don't get to see each other as much. He joked about them growing apart. He explained, "I wondered if John still wore his whitey tighties or if Jenny (his fiance/wife) had finally bought him some boxers. We stayed in the hotel room last night so I decided to see what John was putting on for the big day. Unfortunately I looked too early after he finished his shower and got an eyeful!" Everyone laughed again.

Then he looked at Jenny. "All I can say Jenny is that for your sake, for the wedding night, I hope that John was having some severe shower shrinkage. I mean whoa...yikes!"

People were really laughing at this point and John had his head on his face in embarrassment. He moved on to say "But you'll be happy to know that John finally upgraded from white briefs to gray BOXER briefs today though. Good work, Jenny." Jenny kind of put up her fist in acknowledgment.

Kind of amazing for everyone to be told what the groom was wearing under his tux!