Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In preparation for the end of No Nut November where I blow a load I’ve kept up for a whole month (unless I have a wet dream), I’m looking to make it the best wank ever. Are there any techniques or hand positions you have found over the years which make jerking off extra enjoyable?
This could be a different grip, playing with other parts like balls, nipples etc.

I’ll definitely have to edge to try them all!

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In preparation for the end of No Nut November where I blow a load I’ve kept up for a whole month (unless I have a wet dream), I’m looking to make it the best wank ever. Are there any techniques or hand positions you have found over the years which make jerking off extra enjoyable?
This could be a different grip, playing with other parts like balls, nipples etc.

I’ll definitely have to edge to try them all!
Try wrapping a thong around yourself;)

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I do the palm over top technique. The fingers rub the frenulum and underside of the head and my palm rubs over the top of the head. Hard to explain the motion of how I move my hand over my dick, because I don't do a straight up and down motion, but to me this is the most pleasurable technique.

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do the palm over top technique. The fingers rub the frenulum and underside of the head and my palm rubs over the top of the head. Hard to explain the motion of how I move my hand over my dick, because I don't do a straight up and down motion, but to me this is the most pleasurable technique.
Can you send a pic or gif of this?

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you send a pic or gif of this?
I use the same hand motion but in the shower. i have a hand held shower that you can have water coming out of the head and the handheld at the same time. I start off with hot water over head and then place the handheld under my ass and balls then turn it on slightly, the cold water comes out first and gives me a blast. then it heats up. Putting the water spray on your ass and then slowly bringing it up to your balls, then you shaft it feels just like a slow blow job that my wife does. Then using your had technique and start pounding into your body with the water on you ass and balls It feels like you are pounding into the back of a pussy. Really feels great. Then I go wake up my wife for a real job. good Luck

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, as an uncut guy, the best for me is: pulling my foreskin down and keeping it down by pulling it down and stopping it moving at the base of my shaft with my right hand, so that my glans is fully exposed, then lubing it up with my left hand and sliding over the really sensitive ridge at the bottom of my glans

Dan4uguys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find the best masturbation is when I wear a cock ring. The feeling is more intense when I cum. And edging is a lot more pleasurable. Lately, I've IMG_4714 copy.JPG
been using a vibrator, which is nice way to upgrade masturbation. The vibrator adds a pleasant sensation and helps to keep my cock rock hard.