Best masturbation trick!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell us wath is your best masturbation trick. Ok tell us about special objects or homemade thing for masturbating. Thanks

OK...well no special object....but i like to.....get in the doggy position and then using my left hand (not my usual wanking hand) i then milk my dick as if i were a cow....its GREAT!!! :biggrin1:

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a good one I saw on youtube. First, put your dick in a rubber and lube it up real well. Then take a bath towel and drape it over the sofa, tucking it into the space between the cushion and the frame at least 8" or so and then back out. Get on your knees and stick your hard cock into this space, pressing down on the cushion with both hands. Pump your dick as if you were fucking a nice piece of ass and you'll be surprised how easy it is to cum. I've cum like this multiple times.

HungFunNYC

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK...well no special object....but i like to.....get in the doggy position and then using my left hand (not my usual wanking hand) i then milk my dick as if i were a cow....its GREAT!!! :biggrin1:

Hrmmm... need to see a pic or video of this! :biggrin1:

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
wrap a rubber band tight around the base of my cock and balls, let it pump up pretty nice and big, wait a while, enjoy the feel, then give some strokes and pop a load

do this every day

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
I got a good one I saw on youtube. First, put your dick in a rubber and lube it up real well. Then take a bath towel and drape it over the sofa, tucking it into the space between the cushion and the frame at least 8" or so and then back out. Get on your knees and stick your hard cock into this space, pressing down on the cushion with both hands. Pump your dick as if you were fucking a nice piece of ass and you'll be surprised how easy it is to cum. I've cum like this multiple times.

so do you have the link to the vid on you tube?...sounds complicated!!;)..and interesting!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2 tricks-

one- love to get my little finger up in my foreskin and 'work' that spot at my glans- I can edge for quite a while doing that...makes the ol' toes curl.

-another, for when the hole gets 'itchy'- take a nice size dildo, use a bungie to strap around the base on a small step ladder, put a towel over the 'base', straddle it and ride em! something about being naked, flopping, sweating and leaking...

(and ALWAYS lock the front door when doing this, always)

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
read one as a teenager in an ola yellow "perfect marriage" manual, about deviant masturbatory behaviour (it was all considered deviant back then, of course) so I had to try it..
on reflection I think it was the equivalent of a modern fleshlight (are they warm though?) and cheaper (probably very nutritious what's more!!)

Ingredients:

1. take a square or cylindrical loaf of slightly stale white bread.

2. cut a cock sized hole in one end.

3. wrap some sticky tape around the sides of the loaf to bind it and keep it together

4. then pour half a cup of fairly warm milk into the hole and

5. fuck it stupid.

Gosh it was great, so warm and fleshy. A revelation for a young virgin.

of course using a towel you could wedge it in a sofa or under a pillow for leverage if you want to is an added option.

let me know how you like it!...............

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Try jerking off with some silky pantyhose sometime, awesome feeling. Don't get the cheap shit u find at walgreens, it feels like sandpaper.

NickJ21

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cant rember when and how I found out but to me the great sensation is: fuck your feet.
1. take a shower and soap/lube your cock and the space between your feet.
2. sit down with your ass on your heels
3. aim your hard cock down and push it between your feet.
4. start making humping moves and you got started

Nice about this one is, it is masturbation without using your hands, you can imitate a 'tight pussy or a wide pussy' just by closing your feet harder to eachother, you still have two hands free to please yourself in other ways

try it and let me know how you felt! note: be sure to lube it very good!

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ruggero just gave new meaning to the term breaking bread!!!
thanks for a good smile!!

read one as a teenager in an ola yellow "perfect marriage" manual, about deviant masturbatory behaviour (it was all considered deviant back then, of course) so I had to try it..
on reflection I think it was the equivalent of a modern fleshlight (are they warm though?) and cheaper (probably very nutritious what's more!!)

Ingredients:

1. take a square or cylindrical loaf of slightly stale white bread.

2. cut a cock sized hole in one end.

3. wrap some sticky tape around the sides of the loaf to bind it and keep it together

4. then pour half a cup of fairly warm milk into the hole and

5. fuck it stupid.

Gosh it was great, so warm and fleshy. A revelation for a young virgin.

of course using a towel you could wedge it in a sofa or under a pillow for leverage if you want to is an added option.

let me know how you like it!...............

Enj01

Just Browsing
Media
Wow thats crazy.... ive done the one with the heels a while back i thought it up on my own and never thought someone else would think that one up, it was really great!

B_stevekorgman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Old trick - seems a little twisted, but don't knock it 'til you try it. Take a banana, make a long single slit and remove the fruit - take the wrapper/skin and put a little lube on your cock - run the peel over some warm water - then wrap the peel around your lubed cock - brings out the "ape" in you ...

sizerules

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Old trick - seems a little twisted, but don't knock it 'til you try it. Take a banana, make a long single slit and remove the fruit - take the wrapper/skin and put a little lube on your cock - run the peel over some warm water - then wrap the peel around your lubed cock - brings out the "ape" in you ...

I've done this, but with one slight variation: I put a little water in the peel and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to make it warm & wet.

It feels real slick & nasty the way I imagine sloppy seconds would feel, but it dries too quickly for me to even get close to getting a nut.

If you can come in under 20 strokes - it works pretty well.