Best Measurement

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After getting a dissapointing measurement, I exercised and pumped away and had sex with a Gal pal. I measured right before I came (She loved it) and I got 8.75" X 6.5". So, I have gotten bigger and not smaller. I am now just short of 9" in length and a nice 6.5" girth. I want to get to
9" X 7" and all this has been done measuring properly.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It might be real vpasqual, but you have to realize that those photos are all over the internet and have been for years. The first one might even be considered "famous."

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fake, Exuse me! I do not think so!!!!

I am not jealous but those first two pics are at least 5 years old and badly photoshopped. they were all over the net and popped up from time to time ending up in various profiles on different "big dick" sites.

here are two more from the SAME SET. you can put these in your profile too if you like. sorry to bust you, but you asked for it.

Attachments

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not jealous but those first two pics are at least 5 years old and badly photoshopped. they were all over the net and popped up from time to time ending up in various profiles on different "big dick" sites.

here are two more from the SAME SET. you can put these in your profile too if you like. sorry to bust you, but you asked for it.
Look pal, My photos are real. I will not argue my point any longer. If I know the truth that is all that matters to me. Done and Out!!!

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Also, without saying any more, where did you get these two photos?

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To avoid a "problem" I that I can not and will not discuss, I pulled these photos off my gallery. Not because they were not real or not me but for other business/financial reasons.

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To avoid a "problem" I that I can not and will not discuss, I pulled these photos off my gallery. Not because they were not real or not me but for other business/financial reasons.

Hmmm. Well okay i guess there is nothing to discuss. In your other post you asked me where i got "THESE two photos". If they WERE actually your photos, i dont think you would have stated it like that. You would have said MY TWO PHOTOS. I rest my case. Feel free to post here, but remember that photo fakers are usually outed.

purplemushroom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good work Jimbo! What kind of twisted sad idiot posts FAKE pictures of 'himself'? Then gets insulted when he's outed!!!? Oh and vpasquel, what possible business/financial reasons would make you pull these obviously doctored pics? Whole thing is pathetic.

Sorry but Jimbo is quite right. Whole thing is a scam and you know it.