Best Name Since Mike Hunt

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just Googled it and got 19,400 hits -- the first few pages were about this gag. Apparently KTVU has now taken down the link so now it can be only be seen on YouTube (and similar sites). Someone has also done a statewide search and there is no one by that name in the entire State of California. Most of the people are giving him kudos for keeping a straight face.

I also ran across this comment, which I thought was also funny --

>> Ah, that brings back school days where, when we had a substitute & an attendance sheet was passed around, someone would write "Dick Hertz" in the hope that the sub would, when calling the roll, say "Who's Dick Hertz" when they got no response.<<

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
And then there's Jack Mehoff ... who pops up everywhere, including on this site.

I used to phone bars, back when I was in uni, and ask the bartender to page 'Jack Mehoff.'

Sometimes they'd pronounce 'Mehoff' a couple of times, not used to the name.

And then they'd go to the blower and shout out, "Jack me off! Jack me off!!!"

Priceless.

Last edited:

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, that guy definitely scammed the TV station! That's fucking brilliant!!!

Yes, Dick Hertz is an oldy but goody...I remember doing that one a few times to substitute teachers and when they have no one answer after calling, "Who's Dik Hertz" and then having some guys finally jump up grabbing his crotch saying, "Mine does, mine does!!!!". It's priceless!

I heard a funny name on the new incarnation of "The Gong Show" on Comedy Central used by a big, chubby drag Queen - it was simple but made me giggle..."Mona Lott". Haha