Best natural tits you have ever seen?

sockpuppet4

Just Browsing
Media
LOL. Jealous? LOL No, she's real & you are obviously smelling your stinky opinion...lol.

Here is a picture of her llama. As I said, she has lots of animals, and her llama was a rescue animal in the rural county she lives in. The vet is a good friend of hers, and she just happened to be in the vet's office when the vet, who doubles for the county as the animal control for rescued animals, took possession of the llama and needed to find the llama a permanent good home. She volunteerred and her llama and horses peacefully coexist in her back pasture.

I've been going to renfests for years and wear a couple of very unique and very recognizable costumes. Since I go, when three particular renfests are having their annual 8-6 weekend runs, every weekend they are open, I am VERY well known by my costumes & I have season passes to two of them. The company that made my shirts for example are one of a kind made especially for me, with very expensive and no longer available fabric...at a very expensive cost I might add. But everyone knows me by my entire costume is so very unique and one of a kind. She has gone with me a few times, to one fest only, and is not nearly as well known as I. The caste and management and shoppe keepers/vendorsa ALL know me by sight at the renfests I go to and we know each others real names...I've been a regular patron for years...even enough to recognize each other and hang out together at the Irish and Scottish festival weekends (NOT renfests) and say hello when no one is in period costume. Heck, I even know some of the spouses LOL. We even know each others real names...lol. So while I will protect my beautiful friend her identity, her costume clearly shows it is her. But just seeing any part of my costume gives me away completely and ruins my anonimity. There are a lot of pictures/and even video of me on the net, in full costume...so I can't take that chance. But since nextyear doubted my comment about renfests and a llama...I thought I should share. Guess you might be smarter and wiser nextyear in your comments in the future. LOL

Your girlfriend is Holly38G? I was wondering when you were going to meet...

Attachments

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LOL. I have no idea who Holly38G is. But she's not bad from the picture you posted. Not as big/busty as my friend though. But they both seem to go to renfests, but my friend has only been with me to one festival, and that's not her (see the boobs and hair are different, along with her skin complection) or her costume. I have been going to renfests for years, and lots of women show cleavage at renfests, and feather fan headdresses are popular with many womens rennaissance costumes, as are belly dancer costumes and peasant maid costumes...both are less intricate and expensive than full rennaissance/elizabethan/middleages period women's long dresses, and a whole lot cooler and more comfortable. And I'm not sure my friend could even fit in a "period" costume. LOL

I just checked out the link you posted to Holy38G profile & saw the pics she posted. My friend is Definitely not her. Might be interesting to meet her though. Thanks for posting about her. I think I would have noticed her if I saw her at a renfest. She is kind of hard to miss. LOL.

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, I really don't want to cast a sign of plausibility here, but those really are homegrown hooters of Holly38G's? 'Cause they seem almost too perfectly sphere shaped. Just sayin', don't wanna instigate nothin'.

I quite enjoy my wife's tits
Gimme two hrs groping and sputzing those tits, and me & my dick'll enjoy them quite thoroughly.