Best non-sexual reaction to your penis

aquaman875

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I thought of this based on something that happened yesterday.

I was at a football game with a bunch of friends. A couple of the guys had snuck in flasks w/alcohol. I was sitting next to my friend's girlfriend, who pointed to my penis, which had created a nice bulge on my inner thigh and said, "what did you bring in?" She didn't believe me as I repeatedly told her I didn't sneak anything in. Finally, she grabbed it and gave a squeeze. She became very embarrassed and said, "oh...sorry."

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

8+Club

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something like that happened to me. I was at the urinal by the bathroom door at the club once. One guy came in talking to his friend, looked over at me and made a mid-sentence comment. He was talking about a girl he met or something and it went something like this.

"So I was trying to talk to her, but her friends - Woah, THAT guy's got a huge dick...(silence) - Anyway, her friends kept butting in so I couldn't get her number."

Really weird. And on my way out he gave me a look like he wanted to give me a high five or something.

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The best was, "Don't break my sister!"

I had a girlfriend's brother make comments, too, but not quite the same thing. I guess that he had seen my outline in some gym shorts that I was wearing, and started, for some time, to call me "Big Dan Balls." My cock, not my balls, made up most of the bulge, but that's what he decided to call me. He and her older brother both went on for a while after that about how big my package was and that it was "no wonder" that she decided to go with me. Flattering under another set of circumstances? Maybe, but considering that this was my gf's brother, it was pretty awkward.

A similar reaction to my size came from my house mates during my freshman year of college. They joked about how big my package was and how it was tough to contain it in a pair of jeans.

Neither of these instances were sexual at all, and they made for some awkward moments, but looking back on them, they're a nice boost to my ego.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
'non-sexual'........is there really such a thing when talking about a cock? lol

here's one of my faves:

August, I'm walking the dog in shorts and t-shirt (freeballing in baggy soccer shorts), a couple walking up the block approaching me, as we get closer the woman reaches down and does the 'cute dog' thing, a bit of small talk, the guy looks at me and says "sure got a lot of action going on down there", woman says "yes, he really has to run to keep up" (I have a small dog), I say, "but the exercise is good for him", guy says, "no I mean your junk swinging around in those shorts buddy, could see it flopping a block away."

pete-zamann

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About 12 years ago I used to live in north London and was walking home from work going in the opposite direction of a traffic jam, i noticed a woman in a car notice my package, she just stared and stared, she actually ploughed into the back of another car!!!!!

Scrotumlicker

Cherished Member
Media
About 12 years ago I used to live in north London and was walking home from work going in the opposite direction of a traffic jam, i noticed a woman in a car notice my package, she just stared and stared, she actually ploughed into the back of another car!!!!!
Well Pete, after seeing what you're packin' I wood probably have done the same thing.

BJJDan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought of this based on something that happened yesterday.

I was at a football game with a bunch of friends. A couple of the guys had snuck in flasks w/alcohol. I was sitting next to my friend's girlfriend, who pointed to my penis, which had created a nice bulge on my inner thigh and said, "what did you bring in?" She didn't believe me as I repeatedly told her I didn't sneak anything in. Finally, she grabbed it and gave a squeeze. She became very embarrassed and said, "oh...sorry."

I actually got frisked by a cop under the exact same circumstances at a college football game. He thought he had caught me with a flask for sure but got a handful of cock and balls instead. I looked him right in the eyes and said, that’s my fucking dick bro. He was totally embarrassed both by the situation and the fact that I’m probably bigger than him. It felt pretty fucking alpha.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was out for a walk in gym shorts on a warm Saturday afternoon. I am crossing the street, and there are cars stopped at the red light. A woman passenger rolls down the window and yells "Get a goddamn jockstrap for Christ's sake!"

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve been frisked by the same gigantic straight TSA guy the last six times I’ve flown out of the local airport.

He feels my cock very carefully with the back of his hand.

NCbear (who said, this most recent time, “This is the sixth time this has happened in four months. Have you seen Last Holiday with Queen Latifah? You might want to check your scanner!”)

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had someone who had been in an art sculpture class where I had modeled ask me after class if I would model for him for a weekend at his summer home. He said he was only interested in my penis. He did multiple drawings and a painting. He paid nicely and there were no sexual requests, He just said that I had an extremely attractive flaccid penis and that was all he was requesting of me. He claimed to have several gay clients who he catered his work towards. He had a very nice place; I stayed there, ate there and especially enjoyed his pool and his extensive art collection.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I just posted to this thread the other day, tonight there was a new one...

Tonight I was taking a piss at the bar, and the guy at the next urinal remarked "You have the thickest dick. That would definitely send someone to the Emergency Room in the morning." Being modest, I asked the guy peeing in the toilet behind us for a second opinion. He replied "definitely an Emergency Room Dick."

Now in all honesty, in my lifetime I do admit to having fucked about four or so guys unconscious (plus the one that passed out mid-blowjob), but I have never knowingly sent anyone to the ER. Nevertheless, I found the description quite flattering. Maybe we can start a new meme: #EmergencyRoomDick.