Best non-sexual reaction to your penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by aquaman875, Sep 21, 2008.

1. aquaman875

aquaman875 New Member

I thought of this based on something that happened yesterday.

I was at a football game with a bunch of friends. A couple of the guys had snuck in flasks w/alcohol. I was sitting next to my friend's girlfriend, who pointed to my penis, which had created a nice bulge on my inner thigh and said, "what did you bring in?" She didn't believe me as I repeatedly told her I didn't sneak anything in. Finally, she grabbed it and gave a squeeze. She became very embarrassed and said, "oh...sorry."

2. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    hahaha...thats classic and hot that she grabbed it...you know what she was thinking after she did...lol...she prob did it on purpose

3. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Security guard: "Sir, please empty EVERYTHING from your pockets."

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    lmao! I wish that'd happen to me lol

5. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
  6. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

I've been 'looked at' and asked what I'm packing as I close on a bunch of CCW guys, like when I go to pick up a repaired auto.

7. solinvictus

solinvictus New Member

I was walking in gym shorts into the wind so there was a very clear visible outline. I walked past a group of people and as I was walking past I could hear them talking about it with shocked reactions.

8. Cant_Stop

Cant_Stop Member

Albums:
    The best was, "Don't break my sister!"

9. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    "Congratulations"

Said a guy in the urinal next to me at a club... Really made me feel fucking weird

10. 8+Club

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Something like that happened to me. I was at the urinal by the bathroom door at the club once. One guy came in talking to his friend, looked over at me and made a mid-sentence comment. He was talking about a girl he met or something and it went something like this.

"So I was trying to talk to her, but her friends - Woah, THAT guy's got a huge dick...(silence) - Anyway, her friends kept butting in so I couldn't get her number."

Really weird. And on my way out he gave me a look like he wanted to give me a high five or something.

11. D_Joe Munchin

D_Joe Munchin New Member

Hugging an old friend, she looked down and said "Is that your phone or are you pleased to see me?"

She went red after I said "Neither."

That was a fun night. :wink:

12. hugeschlongeddude

hugeschlongeddude Well-Known Member

Albums:

I had a girlfriend's brother make comments, too, but not quite the same thing. I guess that he had seen my outline in some gym shorts that I was wearing, and started, for some time, to call me "Big Dan Balls." My cock, not my balls, made up most of the bulge, but that's what he decided to call me. He and her older brother both went on for a while after that about how big my package was and that it was "no wonder" that she decided to go with me. Flattering under another set of circumstances? Maybe, but considering that this was my gf's brother, it was pretty awkward.

A similar reaction to my size came from my house mates during my freshman year of college. They joked about how big my package was and how it was tough to contain it in a pair of jeans.

Neither of these instances were sexual at all, and they made for some awkward moments, but looking back on them, they're a nice boost to my ego.

13. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:
    'non-sexual'........is there really such a thing when talking about a cock? lol

here's one of my faves:

August, I'm walking the dog in shorts and t-shirt (freeballing in baggy soccer shorts), a couple walking up the block approaching me, as we get closer the woman reaches down and does the 'cute dog' thing, a bit of small talk, the guy looks at me and says "sure got a lot of action going on down there", woman says "yes, he really has to run to keep up" (I have a small dog), I say, "but the exercise is good for him", guy says, "no I mean your junk swinging around in those shorts buddy, could see it flopping a block away."

14. pete-zamann

pete-zamann Active Member

Albums:
    About 12 years ago I used to live in north London and was walking home from work going in the opposite direction of a traffic jam, i noticed a woman in a car notice my package, she just stared and stared, she actually ploughed into the back of another car!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted