Best of both worlds

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by choney, Apr 8, 2007.

1. choney

choney New Member

Do any of you (gay) guys with big dicks LIKE to be with smaller guys? I find that anal with a big dick hurts but I can deal with it. But I love to top. So... I wonder, how is it bottoming with a not so big guy when you have the bigger of the two tools?

2. VW53

VW53 Member

Albums:
    I enjoy almost any dick, be it large or small. My boyfriend is smaller than I am, usually the top, but I still have plenty of fun, and sometimes I don't want anything bigger. I guess it just depends on my mood ya know? It's been a LONG time since I've been with someone larger than me, but I really enjoy it when I get the chance. (anyone?) 'Til then, I guess I'll just have to resort to my toys.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was single and dating, cock size was not a big factor for me. I judged men on lots of characteristics (e.g., eyes, smile, personality, etc.). One ex was well-endowed, but did not know how to use it...:frown1: I have also been with men with average sized cocks and the sex was outstanding...:biggrin1: My partner/spouse is a good balance of cock size and "know how." :wink:

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Well of course im in a different catagory here , but i know what you mean. Im happy to take a large cock vaginally but anally it does make me worry. The biggest ive taken is 8x5 but i think anything bigger than that and it may cause a problem, or would have to at least be taken very slowly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice