Best of both worlds

choney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do any of you (gay) guys with big dicks LIKE to be with smaller guys? I find that anal with a big dick hurts but I can deal with it. But I love to top. So... I wonder, how is it bottoming with a not so big guy when you have the bigger of the two tools?

VW53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do any of you (gay) guys with big dicks LIKE to be with smaller guys? I find that anal with a big dick hurts but I can deal with it. But I love to top. So... I wonder, how is it bottoming with a not so big guy when you have the bigger of the two tools?

I enjoy almost any dick, be it large or small. My boyfriend is smaller than I am, usually the top, but I still have plenty of fun, and sometimes I don't want anything bigger. I guess it just depends on my mood ya know? It's been a LONG time since I've been with someone larger than me, but I really enjoy it when I get the chance. (anyone?) 'Til then, I guess I'll just have to resort to my toys.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was single and dating, cock size was not a big factor for me. I judged men on lots of characteristics (e.g., eyes, smile, personality, etc.). One ex was well-endowed, but did not know how to use it...:frown1: I have also been with men with average sized cocks and the sex was outstanding...:biggrin1: My partner/spouse is a good balance of cock size and "know how." :wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

Well of course im in a different catagory here , but i know what you mean. Im happy to take a large cock vaginally but anally it does make me worry. The biggest ive taken is 8x5 but i think anything bigger than that and it may cause a problem, or would have to at least be taken very slowly