Best Onlyfans / Justforfans Accounts

RRoman73

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like watching a straight woman having 1:1 sex with a variety of hot guys, but I've hardly seen any OF sites like that. Most of the straight accounts I see w/ hardcore action are just the same couple having sex over and over again, which can get pretty monotonous IMO. There are some OF trans accounts where the partners vary from vid to vid, but it's not really my preferred genre. Does anyone know of any female OF performers who post videos of themselves having sex with different guys?

Reactions: newcastlebrown

kissparched

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This dude use to have an onlyfans...did anyone save any of his nudes before he deleted his account?
View attachment 68611841
Still follow his IG @holtonbutler / @holton2.0 and he’s a huge crush still. You can catch bulge sometimes but nothing too crazy. No more onlyfans, I subscribed and it was kinda a typical hetero OF, jacking off and flexing nothing special. Dick is pretty tho I do remember that

• Love
Reactions: Aegizuun

newcastlebrown

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like watching a straight woman having 1:1 sex with a variety of hot guys, but I've hardly seen any OF sites like that. Most of the straight accounts I see w/ hardcore action are just the same couple having sex over and over again, which can get pretty monotonous IMO. There are some OF trans accounts where the partners vary from vid to vid, but it's not really my preferred genre. Does anyone know of any female OF performers who post videos of themselves having sex with different guys?
Love this stuff but most OF have gone stale. If u have any recommendations I would love to have them .. pm open to anyone