Best Option for Length Gains

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_76froy, Jul 30, 2010.

1. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I am almost 9" in length and 6.5" in girth, and two of my current fuck buddies are true size queens. We've talked about it and they would love to try a 10"+ cock. Both women are great friends, and fantastic sex partners, so I want to give them what they want if possible without sharing them with another (bigger) guy.

I don't really have much time for PE exercises in general, but I thought a stretching device might work. If you can wear it under your clothes for an hour or so a day that would be ideal as I wear a suit to work and the pants are loose enough I think to accommodate such a device.

Anyone have a positive experience with stretching devices? Can you recommend a brand?

I know this may sound like a silly idea, but I kind of want to try it.

-Ranger

2. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Focus on girth; your length is more than adequate.

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

And 6.5" of girth is what ... inadequate???

4. thughung

thughung New Member

Albums:
    I purchased an X-4. Very uncomfortable difficult to keep on. Pumping is much better.

5. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    If you are going to do this, I'd suggest starting out with some manual stretching rather than jumping right into some mechanical stretching device.

IMHO it is too easy to hurt yourself with a stretching device if you haven't got yourself conditioned first.

So try doing 5 sets of "5-Way Stretches" - Big Al probably has a better description but here goes.

Sit in a chair. Grab your flaccid penis a couple inches below the head. Stretch it out gently in the down direction and hold the stretch about 20 seconds. Shake your penis out to get blood back in it, and then repeat the stretch to the left, right, outward, and upward towards your head. That's one set.

Obviously you can add more sets as time goes on, and some other kinds of stretches. Just loosening the ligaments that way will probably give you a nice length gain.

-

Now on the other hand, if I was you I probably would not bother with this. Why spend the time, or why risk injury from one of those stretchers given your stats.

Why?

a) just because two size queens have an idea does not mean it is a good one

b) you are already massive. Per lifestyle condom study:

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

Length (ruler on top of penis, pressed lightly into pubic bone):

8.25" to 8.50" 0.3 %
    8.50" to 8.75" 0.1 %
    8.75" to 9.00" 0.1 %

Girth (measured at base, midshaft, right under head and averaged):

6.00" to 6.25" 0.5 %
    6.25" to 6.50" 0.5 %
    6.50" to 6.75" 0.1 %

c) I wouldn't worry too much about them finding a "bigger guy". Given the length measurement methodology (ruler on top, lightly pressed to pubic bone) I wonder how many legit 10" penises are out there. (Of course there are some out there, but the woods are not crawling with them)

Best of luck!

#5 DeepDish, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  6. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

Thanks for the advice. I've kinda gotten cold feet over the idea anyway. Talking with them about it just after I fucked them both it sounded like a reasonable idea. Now I'm not sure. I'd like to surprise them with a 10" cock, but I certainly don't want to damage my penis since it works just fine like it is.

-Ranger

7. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    For what it is worth, doing those stretches is probably pretty safe, just trying to loosen up and stretch the suspensory ligament

But like you said there is a time commitment issue.

I'm working on adding a 1/4 to a 1/2 an inch, that would get me in the 7.75 or 8 area. So it seems worth it to me to spend some time to do that. If I was 9 like you, I'd be more likely to use that time to do something more fun. Golfing? Having sex? More gym time? Hey some extra sleep can be good too!

Anyway that is just me. Your mileage may vary.

#7 DeepDish, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  8. Pitbull

Gold Member

Well you may have trouble getting an extender

Federal Agents Seize FastSize Extenders and FastSize EQM Erectile Quality Monitors

But the problem with extenders is that you have to wear for months for hours every day to get reasonable gains. And it is obvious that you are wearing something under your clothes.

This was covered here a few months back
    Big Al posted this link in his blog (Thanks Big Al)
    Penile Extenders 101

If those ladies are true size queens, they would appreciate a 10 inch surprise.

Draft saved Draft deleted