Best Orgasm Ever

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by silverheart, Apr 5, 2007.

1. silverheart

silverheart New Member

Describe the best orgasm you ever had. And was it with finger stimulation, tongue, big dick, toy, etc...?

2. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I best orgasm I ever had were my first 50 or so. When I first discovered jerking off. Man, those orgasms were electric. It was like this welling up feeling in the pit of my stomach and nut sack, and it would just explode. I remember all the senses. The smell, the texture, the clean up. How I would wait til everyone in the house was asleep. The way the moonlight would come through the window and illuminate my cock subtly. The hidden tisses under the pillow. I always remember feeling kind of dirty afterwards, like "I don't know if I'll ever do that again". 24 hours later, same thing.

I remember seeing a really hot girl or her saying something to you in school or looking at her turn and make a move ever so slightly that just stuck in your mind until at night when it was dark...If I try reallly really hard I can kind of rediscover those old orgasms, I think I have to relax my cock and not flex it and just let it come. But its only for a second. Anyone know how to get those back? Anyone even know what I am talking about? Coming just isn't the same, to the point where its not evening really satisfying like those first 50. Man, what I would give to have one of those orgasms again.

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

Aren't they all the best orgasm ever?? All mine feel like that ....the last one was better than the previous etc.

x

Honey

4. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yup, that's how I feel. :smile:

5. B33

B33 New Member

mine have definatly been thru mastibation... with or without a vibrator... maximum clitoris stimulation with the vibe... gets to this point of back arching, every muscle is flexed and i feel that point where i could blow a load to make peter north look bad..... but as yet... havent :( practice practice practice :p

yet to experience a tongue down there, but if its anything like having ones ass licked..... i reckon i could very well experience the 'best orgasm ever' but for now..... masturbation gives the best for me... sex doesnt really, Anal sex comes prettttty close, especially if there is dble pen.

6. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    My first orgasm is my most memorable one. It's also my best because it was my first.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

7. DGirl

Gold Member

My first one I ever had was with this Red head EX- boyfriend I had from Kansas....":redface: It was Thanks Giving night.." We had dinner at his Uncles house. We drove back to his mommas house, where he lived. Heck he was 18 and I was 19.......:tongue: .." But, anyways we were going at it for a LONG while...." Almost a hour!!!!! I am on my back, him on top..." I did not think that I was that into sex...but, the next thing I know...BAM!!! I was pretty loud..............:eek: We were BOTH caught by surprise..."
    That FEELING was WOW!! I never did that again with him..." Meaning cum..." But, that was the DAMN BEST one I ever had......." I the big O with my ex Italian ONCE..." But, we were not having sex.." Just rubbing at the drive in......."

8. modernluv

modernluv New Member

Hard for me to pick one orgasm as my best. No doubt my best ones are usually from a guy with a good sized member and great control. Nothing like a long buildup to really knock a good one out (or a good 12) :tongue: :tongue: .

9. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Mine would have to have been this past Tues morning. We were into oral at the time and "damn" he's good. I felt like it came from way deep inside, not just vaginal/clitoral. I kept cumming for I don't know how long. I could'nt even walk afterwards. My legs and whole body felt like jello. Good jello though. It felt good to just lay and hold each other after. HMMMMM.

10. anon265

anon265 Member

I had a brief relationship with this one woman where we were VERY in tune with each other's bodies and cared very deeply for one another. We were laying in bed, and she mumbled "Oh, god I feel like I could sleep for three days". One of the best memories of my life.

11. crescendo69

Gold Member

Mine was a second orgasm after being woken up with my friend's cock up my ass; though I had come earlier that evening, I felt like my balls were loaded after that prostate massage, and beat off on my back, shooting a wad against the bedboard and all over my chest. I was 28.

12. D_Tintagel_Demondong

My most powerful orgasms were my first ones. I've had a few intense orgasms as an adult, but most are the utilitarian release. They are nice, but not mind-blowing.

I think that, in general, orgasms get less intense as your sexual experience increases. In my early teens, I remember the sexual excitement I'd get over the simplest little things, like seeing up a girl's skirt or seeing some cameltoe or even a nice smile. Today I barely notice these things. That shaking and muscle tension and shorness of breath and wide-eyed excitement resulting in a hairtrigger orgasm is a very rare occurrance.

To really get me off now, it has to be a new experience. Luckily I still have some fantasies to fulfill.

Draft saved Draft deleted