Best Orgasm

bobbiedevitt2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find this very hot and also extremely rare. I think most guys don't know how to full express themselves, especially when gripped with orgasmic pleasure.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one that comes to mind is that clip from Corbin Fisher where Travis can't help shooting while Connor is fucking him, almost hands free, but is so horned up that he keeps going form the rest of the scene and cums twice more, and even gets double-fucked.

Reactions: marcus13568

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

ricki876

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_BenMestre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This one is awesome! A Sean Cody threeway between Billy (my absolute favorite) Parker and Danny.Around 17:50, when Billy gets in the middle of a hot sandwich in which he gets fucked by Parker while fucking Danny will give you a massive boner!

And at the end when Billy cums while Parker is fucking him.... it must be seen to be believed! The boy is moaning in pure ecstasy as he's cumming while being fucked by Parker's big dick!

*Parker, Billy & Danny*

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This one is awesome! A Sean Cody threeway between Billy (my absolute favorite) Parker and Danny.Around 17:50, when Billy gets in the middle of a hot sandwich in which he gets fucked by Parker while fucking Danny will give you a massive boner!

And at the end when Billy cums while Parker is fucking him.... it must be seen to be believed! The boy is moaning in pure ecstasy as he's cumming while being fucked by Parker's big dick!

*Parker, Billy & Danny*

They are hot ...