Best pants for showing off?

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking for some advice here. What's a good pair of CASUAL wear pants that are the best for showing off the buldge? Jeans or khakis, preferably.

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
any khaki's that are flat front will show off your assets perfectly. As for jeans I've noticed that ones with a button fly seems to show the most for some reason.

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The pants that work best for you will depend on your build...so the best option is to go to the shop and try on a bunch until you find what works best.

That being said, I find that Levi's 501 jeans work great for me. Keep in mind that (a) lighter colors show off better, and (b) the stonewashed colors will "break in" more quickly, thinning out in the crotch, becoming more comfortable, and showing off more.

A good pair of slim-fitting khaki pants works really well, with the property again that the thinner, finer, and lighter-colored the fabric, the more it will show off. Of course, these are a little more dressy than denims.

When you find pants that work, you're going to have to share photos, of course :)

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should mention that myself being a bodybuilder, I often times have difficulty in finding good fitting pants because most of which fits me in the waist, is too small in the legs. Ashame really, because I went looking at pants today and tried on a pair from Jay Crew that show-cased my junk beautifully.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any khaki's that are flat front will show off your assets perfectly. As for jeans I've noticed that ones with a button fly seems to show the most for some reason.
absolutely. shrink-to-fit Levi 501s are best. they provide a tantalizing bulge without showing a shaft going down the leg. :smile:

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Find some slim fit jeans (not necessarily SKINNY jeans) that have at least 1% or 2% lycra added to the cotton. Super comfy and you'll put on a show with the nice snug fit.

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
501 button fly - if there are Salvation Army, Goodwill or some kind of thrift stores in your area, that's a good place to find 'em used

D

deleted436524

Levi's 501 button fly. NOTHING better for showing off your package.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on the kind of bulge you're going for. I have some GAP Corduroys that I wear boxers with because my cock snakes down my right leg and bulges from my balls pushing it forward. It's pretty hot.
Greengrass, I'm right there with you. I wear Levis 505 cords with boxers. My cock also rests down the right leg and is fairly visible. It feels so much nicer in cords than denim. Levis cords will show your dick nicely, expecially the lighter colors. You can get them at Rocky Mountain Connection. The link is below:

Your Web Store

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Levis cords will show your dick nicely, expecially the lighter colors. You can get them at Rocky Mountain Connection.
I just ordered a pair of stone/beige 505 cords. They're very light and will be hot to wear. $53.25 including shipping. Can't wait to get 'em!