Best Part of Orgasm

Which part of the male orgasm for you is the most important?

• Pre ejaculation tense up

Votes: 77 52.7%
  • Ejaculation itself

Votes: 69 47.3%

• Total voters

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i try to not jack off that much maybe once a week . so when ever i fuck my girl i always bust a huge nut.

gotta say #1 cuz you can hold ti for a second or 2 (but please no more) and fell that shit in your toes. but the part after is even better. right after you bust a powerful nut and your balls feel drained and its time to relax and smoke a blunt and bask in the afterglow

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
The best part is feeling my spunk moving in my tubes and then pumping up the length of my cock all the way from my prostate and beyond.
The guys with the biggest loads must have the greatest feeling especially those whose spunk just pours out in a rope with each throb.

Franky

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all of the above, but most of all, the very beginning of the moment of the point of no return; a split second it is, and heaven:)

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The absolute best part is that exact moment when the first wad of cum passes through my cock head and shoots out. It's pretty much instantaneous, but itis easily the best best part!!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like the build up and just prior to the ejeculation, which if done right can last a long time with very intense sexual pleasure. Once there is the ejeculation, which is pleasureable, it is all over, at least until the next build up and ejeculation.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
definitely #1. those moments just before, everything is tensed up, everything slows down, focus is intense, you can actually feel your body "fixing" to unload!!

the french call it petit mort, (spelling??) little death! that moment when the earth stands still and the most important issue is the joy you bring yourself!!

ayn rand would have called it out in the ethics of selfishness, i am sure! for the height of self absorbtion is exquisite!!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
the best part is when you blow your load and then you feel another one cumming right after... double ejaculation. its THE BEST feeling ever...

I'll agree with this 100%. The second orgasm of a double (or the third of a triple) is nothing but mind-blowing.

slowbanter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get a very different experience of orgasm whilst love-making, as compared to going solo. In the former, the sensation is all-consuming, and at best, there is a slight hesitation at the moment of release when time seems to stand still and then the whole world just explodes and I am absolutely beyond myself.
With a good wank, the best part - when it happens - is the feeling of shooting cum all over the place, watching it fly, hearing it splatter across the room or up the wall. I am utterly obsessed with cum-shooting, I just wish there were more good demonstrations of long-distance ejaculation on video.