Best Part Of Sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Knight, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi ladies.

Was wondering what you enjoy most about sex. I thin it might be when a guy pulls his cock almost all the way out then pushes it all the way back in hard? Just trying to brush up on my technique, thank you. Previously I used to hold her down on my dick and get it all the way in...but am wondering if I should start doin this...

2. Ericsson1228d

Ericsson1228d Member

For most women I know, collecting their fee is their favorite part

Eric

Kidding, of course.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Orgasm aside, I think the best part is enjoying it with whoever you're with there, knight.

4. dlcs

dlcs New Member

One bit of advice. Ask her how SHE likes it. Works for me, every time.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

True, true enough there, dlcs. That always confirms it for me and her.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I like the part that begins with 's' and ends with 'x'.

7. Knight

Knight New Member

Cool guys, I was just wondering, wanted to 'do' it right lol. Not done it yet of course as I'm a good boy and she's a good girl but she did give me a huge fuck off love bite (hickey) last night. Does the size of the hickey equate to how much she loves you? lol that would be some consollation. I was only jokin when I said I'd need the ER last night...but I think I do! Major, major surgery lol.

Won't be lettin her near my neck again...

8. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

You may think I'm old-fashioned, but it goes without saying for me that I pay when I go out for dinner with a sexy lady, and sleep with her afterwards.

No, fun aside... the best part of sex for me is doubtlessly the moments right after orgasm - there's nothing as beautiful than a beautiful lady who's just had an orgasm. That glow can't be described.

Bruce

9. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

Ok, from a woman's perspective :p... let me add that if there is no foreplay, the sex isn't as good, so don't skimp on the foreplay :D

10. Grit

Grit Member

I am with you all the way there BruceSter. It is special seeing feelings that go along with a complete fuck knowing that I gave those feelings them to her.

11. AmericanWoman

AmericanWoman New Member

Best advice ever.

Now, as to how I like it, varying speed and force. One of my best lovers said he knew what to do based on my breath patterns. When I'm about to come, I like it slow, hard, and deep.

12. GoneA

Gold Member

Well if your post are going to be this good you should post ALOT more.

<!--QuoteBegin-dlcs
    @Today, 03:08 AM

One bit of advice. Ask her how SHE likes it. Works for me, every time.

[post=355016]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

same for you.

13. GoneA

Gold Member

I find this to be more and more increasingly true.

jackpot godiluvabig1&#33;&#33; jackpot

14. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

I think that one of the many advantages of having a lover for a period of time is that you can learn intuitively what each other enjoys. And like many have said on this board over time, there is a certain intimacy that grows with a woman in a relationship, and also a certain level of mutual trust. To me that&#39;s the basis of any great sexual experience.

15. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Really, what your question should be is "What are some of your favorite techniques/moves/positions/etc.?"

16. curiouscat9

curiouscat9 New Member

Knight:

You are such a cutie&#33; You&#39;re gonna make some girl very happy someday (on a more permanent basis I mean), especially if you&#39;re asking questions like this.

I agree that asking your partner what they like would be the first step. But I also recognize the it is sometimes difficult to put our desires into words.

I think any sex is good, but I prefer the second or third go around because the first one is usually a little to fast and frantic and over too quickly. The second or third time allows for each partner to concentrate more on the other&#39;s pleasure.

I also think it depends on you and your partner&#39;s level of experience. I have found that it is alway fun and interesting to experiment. If you&#39;re willing to try anything at least once you&#39;ll learn pretty quickly what works best for you and your partner through the process of elimination.

You might also ask what parts of the male body she particularly likes and let her touch and play while you lay back and take it like a man.

I found this particular survey interesting and you might too:

http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip/41_love_tip.html

I was surprised it didn&#39;t hone in more on the abs. I&#39;m not sure I necessarily need washboard abs to turn me on, but I really, really like the lower ab/abductor area (or more commonly known as the groin) and the belly button with that sexy tuft of hair just below it. If everything is aligned correctly the combination forms an arrow pointing to the mother lode. I can spend hours licking and kissing this area and getting turned on. Which is a reminder that giving can be as much of a turn on as receiving for each partner.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

17. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

The best part of sex - that's a difficult one for a sex maniac like me. I have mentioned in an earlier thread that I love the traces of combat, the grip marks, bite marks, scratches and the hip sores a lot, well, liking is the wrong word maybe, but when I see myself in the mirror, with the bite mark on my shoulder, feel the scratch on my back (yes, there are scratching men too - that's not a strictly women's thing), and the lovebite on my neck, it makes me smile and recalls the events of the night. Post-sex is pre-sex is my mantra, those outward signs of hot sex make me want more almost on the spot. When a guy leaves after the sex, I can spend the next hours revelling in the memories as I recover, it's a mental treat, like I had sex again. Can only recommend it to the other singles with unsteady lovers, makes your sex life a lot better.

18. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    Hey Knight, keep practicing pulling almost all the way out and them pushing your dick back in hard. I don't know if you're into anal but my ex used to fuck me in the ass doggystyle and pull out in between thrusts. It drove me crazy.

19. Gharbad

Gharbad New Member

Call me a softie, but I think the best part of sex is the kissing.

Asking the woman what she likes is good advice, IF
    a) she knows what she likes and
    b) is willing to tell.

20. GoneA

Gold Member

if you anything like your avatar, no one will be calling you a "softie" any time soon (for more reasons than one).

Draft saved Draft deleted