Best PE site for manual manipulation?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Shadontay, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

I've seen many sites advertising Jelquing, Clamping, etc., but could use help deciding which is best. Also, I do pretty well in size ( but not like some of the monster ones here), and am concerned of the possibility of doing harm to myself. I feel the decision would be easier if I was smaller. I would lose it if I permanently fucked myself up for a little extra. So that being said, whose site seems like it's run by someone who knows what they're doing.

Last question : Will PE make my dick look all puffy like Shane Diesel's. I mean it's impressive, but I don't like the whole spongy when hard look.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, as I'd like to start before I get distracted and forget about it. Thanks a lot.

2. B_hungdane

B_hungdane New Member

Albums:
    I agree there is a lot of these sites that look like they just like to take your money and run. I have been interested in this for some time. I had a quite good size but wanted to make it thicker and was also interested in getting a more healthy penis and to get control of my PE.

So several years ago I signed up at www.morepenis.com and I has been quite happy about that site. I find them very serious and I like that they give you a permanent membership. They also have a lot of additional interesting information and a discussion forum. I have not used the site so much lately, but I like to go back sometimes to see whats new on the site.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

4. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

Thanks for the info. What is your opinion on the Jelq device that I see advertised at the top of this page?

5. Big Al

Gold Member

The jelq device will make your jelqs more intense while taking pressure off of your hands. If you're a beginner though, I'd suggest trying to master the manual jelq without any tools first (if you can).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice