Best PE site for manual manipulation?

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen many sites advertising Jelquing, Clamping, etc., but could use help deciding which is best. Also, I do pretty well in size ( but not like some of the monster ones here), and am concerned of the possibility of doing harm to myself. I feel the decision would be easier if I was smaller. I would lose it if I permanently fucked myself up for a little extra. So that being said, whose site seems like it's run by someone who knows what they're doing.

Last question : Will PE make my dick look all puffy like Shane Diesel's. I mean it's impressive, but I don't like the whole spongy when hard look.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, as I'd like to start before I get distracted and forget about it. Thanks a lot.

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree there is a lot of these sites that look like they just like to take your money and run. I have been interested in this for some time. I had a quite good size but wanted to make it thicker and was also interested in getting a more healthy penis and to get control of my PE.

So several years ago I signed up at www.morepenis.com and I has been quite happy about that site. I find them very serious and I like that they give you a permanent membership. They also have a lot of additional interesting information and a discussion forum. I have not used the site so much lately, but I like to go back sometimes to see whats new on the site.

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the info. What is your opinion on the Jelq device that I see advertised at the top of this page?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the info. What is your opinion on the Jelq device that I see advertised at the top of this page?

The jelq device will make your jelqs more intense while taking pressure off of your hands. If you're a beginner though, I'd suggest trying to master the manual jelq without any tools first (if you can).