Best penis enlarger?

bigballs1

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all
I have a bathmate which I only use now and again not bad results so far.

What is the best enlarger on the market ?

I fancy buying something new

Looking for length :)

Thanks in advance

matt098

Experimental Member
Media
I also use bathmate.. stick with it and you'll make girth gains. For length, all day stretching has worked for me. Then after my ligament release, the length gains sped up a little.

B_bryan10hustler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
anybody used a combination of jelquing and extender in combination for length (and girth) increase. Thinking of hot wraps , then jelq followed by hanging extender and then jelqing again following the extender session. think that would work? Also like to hear about the ligament release...how soon following that did you resume PE exercises?

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Talking from what I have done and heard doing in my PE history, those who have made the largest gains usually combine methods. So, do some of this here and of this other there. That combination will help you to stay on track, avoid boredem or stagnation. It also helps to 'hit' your penis from different angles, methods.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Vacu tech is the best.hands down.

I second that. But best results will be gained with jelqing in the soft and semi stages and other massage techniques between pumping .

I had never heard of the "Bathmate" until I saw Daniel TOSH use one on Tosh.0 lololol . Did anyone else see this ?

:bj:
HH

handsome_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IF BATHMATE IS THE BEST, THAN ANY $15 PUMP WILL WORK in a hot tub, jaccuzzi, or even a bath tub. Been using the Wal Mart Special of pumps (you know the one with the little black rubber squeeze ball) pretty much every day for about three years now. After work I head out to the deck (beer in one hand, pump and cigar in then other) and jump into my LA Spas Oasis tub -with great results. Mr. pencil dick(formally) here measured out tonight at 8.25" girth. No, not at the base or even midshaft, but endshaft, just south of the glans. The frickin' thing is enormous! If this keeps up "Junior" will have his own zip code soon. :-0

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does the bathmate use batteries, or is it a manual pump? If batteries are used, how loud is this? I wouldn't want my female roommate to hear me pumping...lol.

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IF BATHMATE IS THE BEST, THAN ANY $15 PUMP WILL WORK in a hot tub, jaccuzzi, or even a bath tub. Been using the Wal Mart Special of pumps (you know the one with the little black rubber squeeze ball) pretty much every day for about three years now. After work I head out to the deck (beer in one hand, pump and cigar in then other) and jump into my LA Spas Oasis tub -with great results. Mr. pencil dick(formally) here measured out tonight at 8.25" girth. No, not at the base or even midshaft, but endshaft, just south of the glans. The frickin' thing is enormous! If this keeps up "Junior" will have his own zip code soon. :-0

After pics are phenomenal. How about one before pumping pic for contrast? And what is the Walmart pump you speak of?

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does the bathmate use batteries, or is it a manual pump? If batteries are used, how loud is this? I wouldn't want my female roommate to hear me pumping...lol.

No batteries, it is a manual pump.

etg044

Just Browsing
Media
Talking from what I have done and heard doing in my PE history, those who have made the largest gains usually combine methods. So, do some of this here and of this other there. That combination will help you to stay on track, avoid boredem or stagnation. It also helps to 'hit' your penis from different angles, methods.

editted... wrong thread

Last edited:

etg044

Just Browsing
Media

edited.. wrong thread my bad

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

this is completely true I agree 100%
bathmate as a standalone is wonderful for maintaining gains however.. but best used in combination with the manual exercises

the routine im going is in my sig, gaining faster than EVER other than when I just started

good advice.

handsome_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After pics are phenomenal. How about one before pumping pic for contrast? And what is the Walmart pump you speak of?

LOL! As if the big box store would ever sell such an item. If it does, then we know the puritan derived social mores in this US of A are finally beginning to wane.

I use Wal Mart special as a kind of synonym for blue-light special: a cheap, low-quality retail item. I could have used dime store special, five and dime, rinky-dink, low rent, etc. they all mean pretty much the same thing.

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah if you're using the fake dick in your pictures. Please... do you think you're fooling anyone?:confused:

PenisHemingway

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i hate to ask but did you photoshop the thickness of your penis? it looks completely different in your other photos! so if not whats this pump you use?? i want to gain some width

hardboy69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree, manual exercises are the way to go, pumps only give you temp gains, maybe if you were to do it for a long time you may get some permanent gains with a pump. I keep a log of my new exercise regime