Best place to be the thickest?

Kilowanhasukii

Just Browsing
Media
I was wondering what part of the penis is the "best place to be the thickest (girth)" I've heard it's the first 3 inches due to the fact that the vagina is the most sensitive in that area, so the base would be the best? just wondering! lemme know!

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd definitely like to hear some experienced female input on this one.

Now me, I'm thickest in more or less the middle, although there's less than a ¼ inch difference along the whole length. I figured that was normal until I found this site and noted that the vast majority of guys seem to be thickest at the base, tapering down as it goes along towards the tip.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is no bad place to be thick. I'm evenly thick all the way down the shaft; slightly more at the base. The thickest part of mine is the head and while it sometimes makes it damn hard to get in a hole, I wouldn't trade it. Once in, I can just play in the first few inches and generally get a women off very quickly. Visually it looks great. For most pussys and for anal it has to be rock hard, but that's rarely a problem. Most sex partners are so turned on by the thickness, that it makes me more horny and more hard.

I can see where a torpedo shape would make for easier penetration... Especially if the cock is not real hard.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking somewhere in the middle since that's where most of the action takes place. If you're too long, odds are you won't be able to bury yourself too deep in some women - so being thick at the base wouldn't give her the stretched feeling she craves.

However, I agree with others as there is probably no bad place to be thickest - just BE thick.

Simba

dustinlatterrain

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mid shaft sees the pussy twice as much as the base. Think about it, for every stroke out theres mid shaft and for every stroke in theres mid shaft. Both has its advantages I guess. Base girth would be ideal for pelvic clit rubbing while your thick base stretches her.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty uniform 6.5"+ thick for the whole shaft..a little noticably thicker at the last inch near the base. but my head is the thickest part and flares out bigger than the shaft. I would think that the head is the best place to be thickest since it has som many nerves for the mans pleasure, and can rub the whole vagina and stretch it with every movement. and my experience with woman has been that when they are stretched big deep in their vagina it gives them a feeling of total fullness..and also rubs their G spot with each withdrawl of a thrust. but yes...as said above...there probably is no bad place to be thick

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a huge head relative to my shaft (5.75-6 versus 5.25-5.5), and from talking with my partners, they really like the big head. I agree with the above - the girls can feel a big head even when it's deep in them, and really like/get off on that full feeling.

I also think that a big head can be as fulfilling as a thick cock. My shaft is bigger than average, but nothing to seriously turn heads (sorry for the pun). But most girls have said I'm the thickest they've been with, which I think is largely because my head is just really thick.

I also think women can feel thickness a lot more than length, especially with relatively small differences. For example, the last girl I was with said I was a little above average with a 7" cock, but she's only been with one or two guys as thick as me. Which I thought was strange, since a 7" is somewhere in the 90-odd percentile. But a 5.75 cock head made me one of the thickest she's had, and that's only what, an inch larger around than average?