Best place to buy a jelq device?

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, ive been reading this section of the forum and notice most of you seem to think jelqing is the most effective way to increase both flacid and erect length. Ive never done this before. Just wondering where the best place to buy the instrument from is? I checked to see if this question had been covered before but couldnt find anything.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best devices are free and attached to the ends of your arms! If you want to use thoes devices in needlessly parting with your money then use them to type in Jelq device, in google

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have used both and your probably want to just stick with your hands.

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks guys. when i saw jelqing being discussed on here i was of the impression that the device was being refered to. It's actually the hands that are the most common way of jelqing?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The device does work when I used it it just costs a fair amount and the rollers are like $30+ to buy when you want to replace them. And you do have to watch it when using the item because it can pinch you and or get your pubic hair caught in it.

So I would stick with your hand for now and see how that goes for a bit.

I found it pinched so i shave the hair off, Didn't see any real diffrences with me after 3 months of using it. But i didn't use a tape measure to measure the girth then so it wasn't that accurate a measurement. My measurements are the same as before now.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can increase darkening of the penis if you apply too much pressure which is easy to do with the power-jelq.