Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been to chain stores that have different layouts for the mens room depending on which store you visit. Best way to know is to check out the stores in your area. Don't overlook the fast food places. I won't eat there, but they're great for a quick pit stop to pee and usually clean.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love the Himalayas/mountain range comments. Hysterical. I hope he wasn't piqued over that.

Magic -- I think there is/are actually websites or Yahoo groups for this. I seem to recall seeing them. If I get time later I'll try to find them. In the meantime, you might want to check with watersports groups and websites. Even though that's not what you asked for, think about it -- guys into watersports are going to be into watching guys piss so they are going to know those places. I'm pretty sure of that.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You also might want to try some of the many threads already on here. Search for "urinal" or "urinals." Frequently guys will mention the name of the place where their anecdote occurred. Also the lengthy "Pissing Outdoors" thread I think even mentions some indoors activity as I recall.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Peeking" was brought up in another thread, and it was pointed out that some men find it an intrusion on their privacy (which it is), and they may react in an unpleasant way if you're caught. Better to seek out the hard-to-find trough urinals where men have less expectation of privacy, and may, in fact, enjoy showing off.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Urinals at work. Trust me.

Urinals at work without dividers?? Plus you'd have to work at a large facility to get enough traffic I'd think. Imagine someone working in a 10 person office. 5 men, 5 women. And you're one of the 5 men so that mean's there are only 4 others. Even assuming that the other 4 are all attractive, a big "if", you could hang out in the restroom a long time before one of them comes in. And in that small an office it's probably a one person restroom anyway. Now the factory floor restroom is probably a totally different story. I wish you would have given more details.

Sorry, I was thinking of my office building. 3000+ workers, the urinals have no dividers and the men are hot!