Best place to have sex outdoors?

savageburnup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't seen my gf in a long while and I'm really burning to take her somewhere outdoors for a midnight picnic or something, and a bit of romantic moonlit love making. Well, I have some ideas of where I want to go, but they are rather the usual ones, like on the beach or just a quiet spot in the woods. I would just like to put it out there and get some feedback from all the swollen members out there. I need some situations, how to set the mood and where to go. What would u say is a really cool setting to have sex outdoors?

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
after viewing your gallery... I'd say mood is NOT the problem! man, your girl is one lucky lady!

I'd definitely recommend the woods... they don't seem as cliche as the beach. and you won't be washing sand out of uncomfortable places for weeks after. :)

have a great night!

Reactions: Thorinoak9

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you gotta be VERY careful about the beach tho.. Sand gets everywhere...I mean EVERYWHERE. I guess it depends on how vigorous you all get. :) you know how sand sticks to your feet when you get your feet wet...well omg..just imagine!!!!

OUCH!

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always thought sex on the rooftop of a tall building/skyscraper would be hot.

On a more practical note, I would suggest the woods.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love a solid picnic table....(love lying a blanket down, laying them face down and fucking for hours.....or face up so they can see the stars...)

remember bug spray (I live Burts bees, as it is natural and no chemicals)

Get a camping hammock, it very well may be the best sex you have ever had. You can use them like a sex swing with one person suspended and the other standing or you can both get in and swing to your hearts content. It makes outdoor sex comfortable clean relaxed and you still get to listen to the birds or look at the stars or laze next to a river. All the kink none of the roots and rocks in your back.

savageburnup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some great advise, thanks guys. I like the hammock idea, just so happens i have one. You dont know how much im looking forward to it.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember in the woods to be alert to poison ivy, mosquitos, and this time of year the hunters.
We own 75 acres and like to either go right out on our lawn, or back over our creek to a nice clearing.

Mark Hard On

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best place is the changing rooms by far. Making a woman lean against the wall as you hold her leg sucking her neck at the same time. You cant beat that!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember in the woods to be alert to poison ivy, mosquitos, and this time of year the hunters.
We own 75 acres and like to either go right out on our lawn, or back over our creek to a nice clearing.
You're lucky to have so much land. I tend towards state parks and national monuments in warm weather. :wink:

I love a solid picnic table....(love lying a blanket down, laying them face down and fucking for hours.....or face up so they can see the stars...)
That sounds uncomfortable even with a blanket. :redface: But since it's you I'd give it a try before saying no. :wink: I love to see the stars. :smile:
remember bug spray (I love Burts bees, as it is natural and no chemicals)
I'm partial to Deep Woods Off and I've never had a reaction to it.

I'd say the vagina is the best place.....
I tend to agree, but many of our members will disagree.

I haven't seen my gf in a long while and I'm really burning to take her somewhere outdoors for a midnight picnic or something, and a bit of romantic moonlit love making. Well, I have some ideas of where I want to go, but they are rather the usual ones, like on the beach or just a quiet spot in the woods. I would just like to put it out there and get some feedback from all the swollen members out there. I need some situations, how to set the mood and where to go. What would u say is a really cool setting to have sex outdoors?
It's winter here in the states so outdoor sex is out for me, as I don't camp. However in the late spring and summer months I'm all for state parks. I always make sure to have a twin sized blanket and some Deep Woods Off in the trunk and I'm all set. :smile: