Best Places to Have Sex

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MMM, these all sound good to me. Can anyone add to the list below?:rolleyes:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. The Beach:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Despite the fact that sand might get into places you would rather it not, the beach comes out as the number ten place to have sex. Make sure you take a blanket.

9. The Bed: It's comfortable, it's convenient and it's built for the job. The only thing to be aware of is that most people prefer clean sheets while doing the deed. Dirty laundry doesn't make for good foreplay.

8. Weddings:And we are not talking your own wedding. Many find the commitment a little too much and decide to commit to their own fun and games at a friends/relatives wedding
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7. The Car: Not always the most comfortable place to partake in some sex, but backseat as as popular as ever.

6. The Airplane: Joining the mile high club still ranks high on the list of lusty place to have sex today. Reach for the stars but be careful not to get caught because your membership could cost you some serious jail time.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. The Woods: Surprisingly many people seem to enjoy bearing all in the woods these days.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. The Kitchen: Is a great place to get steamy and sex on the kitchen counter top sure beats doing the dishes in our book.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. Bath Tubs: Talking of steamy encounters bathtubs and showers are hot for more reasons than just water.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. The Great Outdoors:It's time to break out the hiking boots and renew those State Park subscriptions. Almost nothing beats a lusty hike and a lusty break.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. The Swanky Hotel: A little luxury can do more for your lovelife than it can for your checkbook maybe but you can't put a price on a hot night of pampered, passionate luxury. So break out the bubbly and indulge in some sordid sex.[/FONT]

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay now- no one made out on an airplane??? Come on now, I want the dirt.
:cool: Other than giving a handjob or blowjob on an overseas flight, I want to know how anyone can make out in an airplane.....ESPECIALLY WITH TURBULENCE! :confused:

We did it on our honeymoon...it's way overrated. Most of the thrill is in planning it out so you don't get caught. And in figuring out how to actually position your bodies so that fucking is even possible. And in hoping you can finish before anyone wonders why the hell the door's been locked for so long.

But actually shoving two people inside a cramped compartment that smells vaguely of pee isn't really all that boner-inducing, even for newlyweds. It was pretty exciting, though...I got a nice set of teethprints in my shoulder where the Mrs. used me for a muffle when she came. Jet engines are loud, but she wasn't taking chances. Or maybe she just likes to bite. :wink: If you're gonna try this, I advise you to do it early in the flight before anyone has used the facilities.

I will say that wanking each other off in our seats beneath a blanket on our return flight was just as thrilling, but cleaning up was a tougher ordeal! :yup:.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
LOL, I feel you with go to the bathroom early.....before everyone gets the wonderful peanuts and large cups of fluids. :biggrin1:

YOU KNOW WHAT- THEY DID NOT MENTION ELEVATOR? ANYBODY?

We did it on our honeymoon...it's way overrated. Most of the thrill is in planning it out so you don't get caught. And in figuring out how to actually position your bodies so that fucking is even possible. And in hoping you can finish before anyone wonders why the hell the door's been locked for so long.

But actually shoving two people inside a cramped compartment that smells vaguely of pee isn't really all that boner-inducing, even for newlyweds. It was pretty exciting, though...I got a nice set of teethprint in my shoulder where the Mrs. used me for a muffle when she came. If you're gonna try this, I advise you to do it early in the flight before anyone has used the facilities.

I will say that wanking each other off in our seats beneath a blanket on our return flight was just as thrilling, but cleaning up was a tougher ordel! :yup:.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
On a bus

On a Train (both not in the loo)

At work

In public

In the long grass of summer

In an autumn storm

On the Board Room Table

Under the stars on a sultry summer's night

In the sea