Best Places to Have Sex

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The dining room table may seem to be an ideal flat and firm, surface for sex, but looks can be deciving. Let's just say that nothing will test the workmanship of furniture more than full on, no holds barred, driven animal sex.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you mentioned bathtub, but LOVE making love/having sex (there Is a difference) in the SHOWER!

Also, swimming pool.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
you mentioned bathtub, but LOVE making love/having sex (there Is a difference) in the SHOWER!

Also, swimming pool.

I have done the shower many times and yes the swimming pool. Looks like I like the water a lot. I want to try the front porch, in a rocking chair, in the rain. mmmmm

Yes, there is a difference between making love and having sex, so true.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to say for me. I love having sex in a hot tub and in the shower. I've never had any real adventurous lovers. I would love the opportunity to have sex on a blanket along a river or stream in a nice secluded area or under the stars.

I can just imagine the feeling of "getting caught" and the appeal of being out in nature.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10)bed
9) kitchen
8) bath tub
7) car
6) hot tub
5) sauna
4) the great outdoor - preferably in the summer! nothing like a warm clear summer night!
3) the woods
2) in a public place
1) the beach!

alas still waiting to experience what its like to join the mile high club!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But actually shoving two people inside a cramped compartment that smells vaguely of pee isn't really all that boner-inducing, even for newlyweds.
Lufthansa's newer A340's has these nice big bathrooms on the lower deck that had me wishing I had a significant other along on the trip. :wink:

We use to do it in the back yard a lot when we had the hobby farm 15 years ago. The old neighbor guy use to watch us through the fence! I never told my wife because she would have put the kaybosh on backyard sex.

Did it in broad daylight on the balcony of the Bayshore Inn in downtown Vancouver once. We got a around of applause from the hardhat guys across the street! :tongue: Funny thing was, that years later I met a guy who told me a story about once watching a couple do on a Bayshore balcony. It had to have been us :biggrin1:

As a teenager we had sex in an Austin-Healey Sprite once. Only once. :rolleyes:

Bent a girl over the seat of a Yamaha at Big Foot Beach State Park in Lake Geneva and almost got caught by her little brother.

Lots of other places... Last night my gf suggested we do it in the elevator on the way up to her hotel room. But it was one of those ones with glass on three sides open to the atrium. I chickened out on that.

I think it's the element of risk of caught, that is a turn on with outdoor sex.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of other places... Last night my gf suggested we do it in the elevator on the way up to her hotel room. But it was one of those ones with glass on three sides open to the atrium. I chickened out on that.
quote]

Well, many people would want a gf like that if they dont mind other people watching lol...

Young people actually go and have sex at movie theaters, now these days they caught more male+male than boy and girl... :) crazy people doing it on theaters.

there was a young guy about 16 or something sucking an old lady's pussy... I found that gross.. :(

anyways, who haven't touched a girl in the movie theater (at least)