Best Places to Have Sex

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
You know I did that too. The bed was so creaky. We ended up getting on the floor doggy style. LOL
Well, the most unusual place for sex would have been in my Mother in law's bed. Which I must note, was the place my sister in laws also decided was a "tabu" place to exercise. Of course, while the parents were away. And before they came back.

D_Baetes Sackhouse

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm..Public places..I'm a chill on my stomach everytime I think about sex in public places..For me, it would very exciting to be on a bus, airplane, car(gave a bj to a guy once in his car while people were walking by), public parking lot etc...

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i agree with numbers 1 and 3, those are my fave places to have sex.

sex in the shower/tub is always great because i love that slippery feeling with the water dripping and the motions of rubbing bodies against one another.

ooooooohhh and swanky hotels... god i love swanky hotels. especially those really posh ones where the sheets are super soft and the bed is like triple king sized. the best part is always never having to pay a single dime for the room either, LOL :biggrin1:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I like you questions- has anyone ever did it in their parent's bed?

I have done it in my parent's house but not their bed. I mean it seems so sacred? And then I know a mom's intuition. We always know when something has happened without saying a word. Heck my mom knew the very day I lost my virginity...and I was 200 miles away from her.
That was freaky. Oh no- sex in their bed...not happening.

Any other people about who did the deed in their parent's bed?

Where they may have been conceived?

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like you questions- has anyone ever did it in their parent's bed?

I have done it in my parent's house but not their bed. I mean it seems so sacred? And then I know a mom's intuition. We always know when something has happened without saying a word. Heck my mom knew the very day I lost my virginity...and I was 200 miles away from her.
That was freaky. Oh no- sex in their bed...not happening.

When I was in the Navy, my girlfriend and her parents came to see me. I spent the night in their hotel room. They let me sleep in her bed because they were right there and what could happen, right? Yes, I had sex with my girlfriends parents no more than 6 feet away. Lucky for me they were big drinkers

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i live in charleston sc, right by the water. and for graduation we had a beach house. and on the second day i was up at like 6 and the sun was just coming up and everyone else was still out cold from the night before (lightweights) so i was fucking my girlfriend at the time on the sundeck bent over the handrail. then on a beach chair. the ocean breeze felt so good on my equipment

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
When I was in the Navy, my girlfriend and her parents came to see me. I spent the night in their hotel room. They let me sleep in her bed because they were right there and what could happen, right? Yes, I had sex with my girlfriends parents no more than 6 feet away. Lucky for me they were big drinkers

hahaha nightfish you are sooo bad! :tongue:

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a big fan of uncommon places to sex.
But the best so far has been during the string trio "Wanderer" playing, I booked a balcony and had very lustful sex with an ex gf there :biggrin1:

The balcony!!! I wonder how popular it really is - it does seem to be an ideal place, does it not :cool:!

Sugar

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol my bf at the time hes grandmas basement little strange and kinda fun. baseball dimond and corn field. What can i say im a north dakotan

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The very best place to have sex is in the back of my completely restored 1962 Lincoln Continenal Convertible, with the top down, on a hot sunny day up in the Ruby Range southeast of Elko. Plenty for room in the back seat for a handball court. The smell of leather is an added aphrodisiac. And the sweat wipes clean without damaging the upholstery. It's a wonderful car.

Second best place is in my Jeep Wrangler ragtop (with ragtop down, of course) at about 10,000 feet in elevation with the cancer beating sun hitting us. There's lots of different positions one can enjoy in a Wrangler without a ragtop. Especially if you have the over the roll-bar sound bar speakers.

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The very best place to have sex is in the back of my completely restored 1962 Lincoln Continenal Convertible, with the top down, on a hot sunny day up in the Ruby Range southeast of Elko. Plenty for room in the back seat for a handball court. The smell of leather is an added aphrodisiac. And the sweat wipes clean without damaging the upholstery. It's a wonderful car.

Second best place is in my Jeep Wrangler ragtop (with ragtop down, of course) at about 10,000 feet in elevation with the cancer beating sun hitting us. There's lots of different positions one can enjoy in a Wrangler without a ragtop. Especially if you have the over the roll-bar sound bar speakers.

Great to see a man from the land of redneck gold miners and cowboys and whore houses on line. I having been born and raised in Elko country, you are indeed a rare breed bro.