Best Places to Have Sex

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
We have had lots of fun places to have sex. Since we live near one of the Great Lakes, we have had many times on the beach, in the water, and on a small boat and even a canoe! (Have fun trying that sometime!)

Public places adds some excitement too, like in a hotel stairwell or on a hotel lanai (balcony) as the sun came up over Diamondhead in Waikiki.

We also live near a large forest area, so nude sunbathing has always led to some times in the woods, under the stars too! For romance, nothing beats making love in a warm, Jamaican rain in a hammock. VERY sexy!

Renee

kategloucester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah i have actually been there and done that, the new Chams in Newport is good to x

Swimming pools. Our nearest swinger club, La Chambre, has a small pool and it's great when you're in there surrounded by couples fucking. Our other favourite, Chameleons, has two very large jacuzzis and they're great places for swapping partners, especially on bi-nights!

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As many rooms of a house as possible, beach, balcony of hotel, car, bonnet, lay a dovet down on a quiet country road, field, pub toilets, football pitch and changing rooms, gf has sucked me off in a taxi & bus while others were in it, side street of busy town, city centre up against a window while others walked by (we were "hugging" but i slipped it in) pub steps at the side, in a room while others slept in same room, in a room where mate was not asleep :wink: boat.
Basically i want to do in as many diff places as is humanily possible.

PRinceJC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At work is GREAT. It might not be the BEST place ever, but the thrill of knowing that if you get caught you can get in trouble or possibly even fired is just irreplaceable. I know that probably sounds crazy, but I've been with 3 girls while at work and each of them were scared, but their levels of excitment far more exceeded their feared feelings. Boy, do I love working in a Hospital full of women. I hope this number keeps climbing too hehe :tongue1:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We basically always do it in my bed, I dunno it's just comfy. One really cool thing was 1 time we stayed in a room that actually had a big mirror on the ceiling above the bed it was crazy hot I was staring up there the whole time lol.