Best Position for down curved

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ddazndd, Apr 15, 2007.

1. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

My penis is curved downwards and I was just wondering what's the best sex position for my partner?

2. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

depends on the girl. Some girls I have been with really like the spooning position, the increased pressure on the front wall of their vagina from a downward curve in this position means extra g-spot stimulation, and also it's not a very strenuous position so I can keep going this way pretty much indefinitely... so if they like to come over and over again they seem to enjoy this. Others have said that this increased pressure makes them feel like they have to go to the bathroom and they don't like it.

3. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

Ya I'm worring about hitting the bladder.

4. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    Get her lying on her side and you must be sitting between her open legs. Lift her leg on your shoulder and shove your dick into her very gently. Start gently, then go crazy when she so hot she don't care anymore. Fuck her like wild dogs now! :smile:

I fuck a woman once who love me to fuck her like this - very cool. She say her old boyfr. have a crooked dick like a bird's beak! LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted