Best position for finding the prostate?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leviticus Longrod, Oct 4, 2004.

1. D_Leviticus Longrod

D_Leviticus Longrod New Member

For the gay and bi guys, I'm wondering, from your experience either as top or bottom, if there are some positions which are better than others for rubbing the prostate with your dick when fucking? It seems that's what really brings pleasure to the guy on the bottom, but it's not always so easy to find the spot.

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I've always found that the bottom on his back, legs over my shoulders works best for him. This way he can play with his cock easily, too.

3. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

I vote for the bottom on his left side. Seems guys nail mine all the time that way, too.

4. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

Based on my personal experiences (top and bottom), doggie style is the most effective, though bottom on his back with legs up over the shoulders is also a good one.

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

Let him sit on your cock, he'll be able to find his own prostate.

6. bigeight_98

bigeight_98 New Member

Albums:
    The trick is the angle of thrust -- if he's on his back, then aim your thrusts upward (like you're aiming for the base of his cock). If you thrust straight in, you'll be bypassing the prostate. You want your cockhead to rub along the roof of his rectum (if he's on his back).

7. txquis

Gold Member

Remember, it is so close, you can reach it with your fingers...
    so any of those positions (or better yet, ALL) should do it.
    It isnt far up there.

8. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a 90% bottom, I can tell you when I feel the cock the most and gives me alot of pleasure (though not the most mind you) its with me lying on the side and him sitting (or standing) straight up...

9. Imported

Gold Member

mrarkmann: In locker rooms all across the world I can hear... "dude.. how can I find the prostrate?"

10. joshstar

joshstar New Member

YES! I agree completely. Now, if the Top has a cock that curves significantly upwards or downwards you may find that Bottom on his back (for upward curving Tops) or doing your Bottom doggie (for downward curving Tops) is best.

Talk to your partner. Tell them what you want and ask them what they want and ask them how you can make them feel good, how you can hit their prostate in a good way (It can be painful sometimes and GLORIOUS sometimes) might be a great way to go to. I have always found that talking with sexual partners before, during, and after sex can be a FANTASTIC way to improve our sex lives. After you ask me if your cock is rubbing my prostate in a good way better on my back or my knees, and I tell you I like it on my back, you can talk dirty to me and tell me how much you love shoving your big cock deep up inside me with my legs spread wide over your shoulders <g>

11. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:

I&#39;ve noticed bottoms seem to react more if I pull out almost all the way before thrusting back in. I assume that is because that way my cockhead mashes the prostate with each thrust, rather than just having my shaft slide back and forth past it.

12. txquis

Gold Member

Nice technique, ericbear
    :D

13. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I&#39;ve noticed bottoms seem to react more if I pull out almost all the way before thrusting back in. I assume that is because that way my cockhead mashes the prostate with each thrust, rather than just having my shaft slide back and forth past it.
    [post=261721]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I strongly agree with this technique&#33; :wub: ...

14. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    I strongly agree with this technique&#33; :wub: ...
    [post=261864]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

i dunno. for me, if i&#39;m on my back and the top guy is tryin to hit my prostate, i always get the feelin i need to urinate real badly&#33; its like this even in doggiestyle sometimes, but only if the top guy is like squattin down and pointing his dick more downward so it hits my bladder i guess. i havent found a guy that has been able to hit my prostate without hittin my bladder i think. maybe one day

15. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    From time to time, I have made guys have to pee by putting too much pressure on the bladder, and some have let go while we were still fucking. I recall one rather funny incident when I had a good friend in a sling at a sex club (neither of us has such equipment at home, so we go to the club). While I was pounding away, I did indeed cause him to release his bladder, which we were both aware of. What we didn&#39;t know is that there was simultaneously a plumbing problem in the restroom right across the hallway from our little cubicle with the sling. Until we realized this, we were astonished at the amount of what we presumed to be pee on the floor, then had a good laugh&#33;

16. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse: He should be on his back, legs on your shoulders. I ususally work the prostate later in the session. I work most of it in slowly & then when his nerves deep inside are overloaded - that&#39;s when he wants to &#39;take a break&#39; . I pull almost all the way out, leaving just the head inside. Push his knees towards his shoulders to lift the hips up and at an angle. Then use very short strokes - less than an inch or so- and very slowly. With his hips at that angle, the prostate will be just under where the penis joins the body. Push up towards the base of the penis. You&#39;ll know you&#39;ve hit it from the response. If you put more that 3-4 inches in, you&#39;ve missed the prostate completely. You need to massage it with your head. The shaft won&#39;t do the trick.

This is a good thing to add a little variety. If I try to get all the way in, I usually can, but it does not last for long - "can we take a break, please."

17. D_Leviticus Longrod

D_Leviticus Longrod New Member

Thanks Lighthouse - sounds like a guy can&#39;t go wrong with your description&#33;

18. Imported

Gold Member

tigeroo: as a boy who likes to get boned, i just wanna say reading this thread got me totally hard

19. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: Hehehehe....

More ammo for the first time when it comes....

I&#39;m gonna really surprise someone.... :ph34r:

Draft saved Draft deleted